Author Topic: Common Discussion  (Read 36213 times)

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
Re: Common Discussion
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2012, 08:09:50 PM »
Sri Sanjay, kindly see again, nothing has been conveyed that is not in line of teachings of Bhagavan.

Sir - I never contested that. Please tell me whether you came to know of Bhagawan's teachings in deep sleep or in waking state for the FIRST TIME - THE FIRST STEP? That will answer what I was trying to convey - does not need any more explanations.

Sanjay
Salutations to Bhagawan

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2012, 08:16:18 PM »
Sri Sanjay, kindly see again, nothing has been conveyed that is not in line of teachings of Bhagavan.

Sir - I never contested that. Please tell me whether you came to know of Bhagawan's teachings in deep sleep or in waking state for the FIRST TIME - THE FIRST STEP? That will answer what I was trying to convey - does not need any more explanations.

i don't get what you are conveying, Sri Sanjay.

But, what i would like to say is this, what is important is, who is it that came to know, pursuing with That alone constitutes the Self Enquiry. That is all was being conveyed.

॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »
Sri Tushnim,

new forum policing :D buddy, your locking the topic was i felt misplaced.

I am surprised that Tushnim himself got quite overwhelmed with the arguments in the other thread to such an extent that he locked it  :)
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2012, 10:04:18 PM »
if long debates are really problamatic then i wonder if adi sankara garu did not supress his ego as most of the time he was in long debates.

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2012, 06:49:13 AM »
i don't get what you are conveying, Sri Sanjay.

Nagaraj garu

I am not competent to convey the point :) - but this is not my point either. So I suggest you kindly listen to Sri Nochur talk on Bhakti Yoga where he in depth talks about importance of Intellect behind Bhakthi and how Bhakthi without intellect can ruin you. I am incompetent to convey as good as Sri Nochur. Wish you all the very best.

Sanjay
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:55:13 AM by sanjaya_ganesh »
Salutations to Bhagawan

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2012, 08:13:49 AM »
and how Bhakthi without intellect can ruin you.

??  :o

Thanks for your wishes Sri Sanjay :) but i feel, contrary to what you have expressed. How can one go near God, who keeps Intellect ahead of God itself?

Only when one drops ones intelligence can one realise the ambrosia, it is nothing through intellect, that one gets anything, ones intelligence is nothing before that which is, what ever one realises or discerns is only because of 'That' alone and never by ones own intelligence, intellect.

Wishing you best too, Sri Sanjay,

with prayers,

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:30:10 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2012, 08:20:29 AM »
what ever one realises or discerns is only because of 'That' alone and never by ones own intelligence, intellect.

:) You mean intelligence does not belong to 'That' ? What is 'One's own intelligence' - I dont understand that at all? I thought all intelligence is from 'That' alone and 'That' gave you intelligence to use it to find a path to 'That'.

Anyways, let me leave it here. Perhaps, I dont understand Nochur Acharya as much as you have, Nagaraj Garu. I listened to him umpteen times and re-listened yesterday again those specific areas where he says this explicitly - no confusion, very explicit words (It is in Malayalam and so I cannot post it here - in very simple straight words). But since you "dont think he said that", I perhaps need lot more listening to reach that level. Hope to reach there some day :). Perhaps, meaning of my words got twisted a lot  - so let us leave it there :). I never ever said "keep intellect ahead of God as you wrote" :). I said use it to kick start. "Kick start"...

Sanjay
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:24:06 AM by sanjaya_ganesh »
Salutations to Bhagawan

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2012, 08:33:56 AM »
'That' gave you intelligence to use it to find a path to 'That'.

Who is the 'you' you are referring to? Who is it that utilises to find a path? who is it that finds the path to 'That' :)

Anyways, let me leave it here. Perhaps, I dont understand Nochur Acharya as much as you have, Nagaraj Garu. I listened to him umpteen times and re-listened yesterday again those specific areas where he says this explicitly - no confusion, very explicit words (It is in Malayalam and so I cannot post it here - in very simple straight words). Perhaps, I need lot more listening to reach your level. Looking forward to that...

Sri Sanjay, please don't allow emotion to take hold of you.

Sri Sanjay,

you are contradicting your own observations. Kindly introspect your past observations -

Bhakthi without intellect can ruin you.

Bhakti comes because you have intellect  - else all animals would have bhakti

Cow Lakshmi showed Bhakti unparaled. Karuppan Dog, Monkeys, so many instances, please read Gajendra Moksha, Hanuman...

If intellect has no role to play, it must be very easy for animals (esp. donkey ) to be self realized most quickly. Why is that not happening? It has no intellect or mind to interfere in the process

Whose intellect were you talking about then? Was it not yours? the general voice was that, without intellect, one cannot progress.

as lready expressed, In the line of teachings of Bhagavan, first show the intellect or find the intellect, then we can see who is getting bashings

with prayers,

॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2012, 08:44:48 AM »
Dear Nagaraj

I have no emotional approach :) - so never worry about it that way - in fact, people around me feel bad that I am like a stone with no emotions :) . Whatever I say is not because of "emotions" :). So dont worry.

Anyways, since the topic is all twisted and turned around - I wish to stop here. I dont like to get into un-necessary arguments that dont help us move forward. So let us just focus on how we can move forward from where we are - does not matter what we use for that - since everything you and I use belongs to Supreme anyway (hope there is no argument there).

Sanjay
Salutations to Bhagawan

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2012, 08:58:30 AM »
Dear Nagaraj

I have no emotional approach :) - so never worry about it that way - in fact, people around me feel bad that I am like a stone with no emotions :) . Whatever I say is not because of "emotions" :). So dont worry.

Anyways, since the topic is all twisted and turned around - I wish to stop here. I dont like to get into un-necessary arguments that dont help us move forward. So let us just focus on how we can move forward from where we are - does not matter what we use for that - since everything you and I use belongs to Supreme anyway (hope there is no argument there).

Sanjay

However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2012, 09:11:02 AM »
Good one, sir :)
Salutations to Bhagawan

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2012, 09:11:38 AM »

Where intellect resides in place of Heart, stone is bound to be found. my pointer to you not to allow emotion take hold of you was at your own post, which was certainly not in good fervor.

Anyways, let me leave it here. Perhaps, I dont understand Nochur Acharya as much as you have, Nagaraj Garu. I listened to him umpteen times and re-listened yesterday again those specific areas where he says this explicitly - no confusion, very explicit words (It is in Malayalam and so I cannot post it here - in very simple straight words). Perhaps, I need lot more listening to reach your level. Looking forward to that...

oki, stopping with here!

prayers,

॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2012, 09:14:22 AM »
Thank you for the enlightening discussion, Nagaraj garu.

Sanjay.
Salutations to Bhagawan

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2012, 09:17:26 AM »
Thank you for the enlightening discussion, Nagaraj garu.

Instead It would help, if enquiry is pursued as to who is that that is Thanking for an enlightening discussion!!

Thanks.

॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta