Author Topic: my musings  (Read 167488 times)

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Re: my musings
« Reply #705 on: September 07, 2014, 10:11:41 PM »
The world is a mirror in which we see ouselves.As one is,so one sees the world.

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 08, 2014, 06:12:33 AM »
I am in no hurry for i do not have a destination.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 08, 2014, 06:28:24 PM »
Very well, Krishnan, you have just expressed your views, very much fair in your own journey. Ok, now, the world is like that, the posts in forum may be headed to some secular jargons and stuffs that may be artificial. Some expressions may be fake, some dry, some not at all resonating, few may expressions may be genuine, few expressions may be resonating.

Now,

What are you planning to do about it? The forum is not going to change nor the persons nor the various opinions. Buddha once said

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Nobody in the forum is going to help you, really, but yourself, and the grace of god-guru of-course

Do whatever is best for yourself, do it fervently, reverentially, cry to your god, your guru, get that feeling you aspire. Be the aspiration you want to be. Somehow attain what has to be attained!

--

Excellent G Nagaraj.   :)   I missed all your golden words for a long time  :), now I am going to kindle you every week to get a full length re-charge for me  :)  :).

Actually as per our Bhagavan's Eka Jiva tattva,  there are really no 'others'.  I am just projecting myself into all of you but involuntarily.  It is automatic action.

May be my message is one part of the shruthi and other message is another part.  they keep on tuning,  that is the beauty of creation.  Maya wants all this.

One need not worry about forum or the members.  But may be my reminders may strike a chord with someone who needed that type of advise that time.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 08, 2014, 06:54:00 PM »
I am in no hurry for i do not have a destination.

Dear Ravi sir,

I would take the liberty to comment on this quite uncalled for & quite unsolicited for.  Please forgive me.

Your phrase is of very good Significance.   

The basic roadblock for the spiritual pursuit is broadly of two types according to me:  the third type is not bothered, they are totally wordly & we can ignore them.

I am talking about those who do some sadhana (any type of sadhana),  dont ask me what is sadhana again.

one type is full of passion, bad desires, lust, anger, greed and what not. they come to spiritualism with tons of impurities and so get stuck in the mud for a long time.  all their worship go in vain for a long time until grace itself decides to end all this to them considering their trying & tiring efforts.
Many like me fall in this type.  this is a very worst case and anyway they know they are stuck.  that is not an excuse,  they get good beatings and finally if Grace decides they will get realization.  These people to get themselves realized is very very very difficult, If at all they realize somehow,  it will blow massively and it will benefit huge masses of people but first of all , they getting realized is very tough.

The next type is very strange, interesting.  I would call it material-satvic guna saturation. these people generally come with bags of punyas,  have less lust, less greed, less anger and very good in helping tendency and all.  Ofcourse due to their high learning, good will and other good qualities, they come to spiritual sadhana. 
With this type, there is a sense of very subtle complacency,  a strange sense of pride (it is not pride exactly,  it is not arrogancy either,  it is a strange feeling).   So what happens is the real stimulus to achieve full realization will be lacking to this type.

Simply because of the tonnes and tonnes of punyas carried forward, & their current good actions,  they always live in fairly complacent life situations (physical ,mental etc.)
It is not pin-pointing one person,  a full set of people from different cultures and background will fit here.  They are very soft, they are very loving, they are good in devotion but there comes the problem,  they are simply submerged in the nectar of this sattvic-saturation.  It is very tempting,  they give light to others, they find goodness everywhere, a sense of peace pervades their life.

So what else to acquire for? their enjoyments are not mean, they are noble enjoyments, they don't misuse their well-being.  so what else will give them stimulus to come out of this & attain realization?

Sir -- let me be frank,  I dont heart in heart mean to glorify anybody or hurt anybody.

this is my genuine observation after meeting many 'noble' people.  Noble not sarcastically, really noble but something keeps them from moving up.

Regards,
Krishna
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:56:47 PM by ksksat27 »

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 08, 2014, 08:58:22 PM »
Live in the world like a cast-off leaf in a gale. Such a leaf is sometimes blown inside a house and sometimes to a rubbish heap. The leaf goes wherever the wind blows-sometimes to a good place and sometimes to a bad. Now God has put you in the world. That is good. Stay here. Again, when He lifts you from here and puts you in a better place, that will be time enough to think about what to do then.
God has put you in the world. What can you do about it? Resign everything to Him. Surrender yourself at His feet. Then there will be no more confusion. Then you will realize
that it is God who does everything. All depends on 'the will of Rama'.

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 09, 2014, 06:20:25 AM »
seeking to know oneself is absurd.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 09, 2014, 11:04:34 AM »
Stray thoughts...

It is discerned that a quiet, serene and solitude environment is most ideal to contemplate, grasp and discern the Truth, thereafter, a battleground is most ideal for the establishment of steadfastness in absolute abidance of Truth.

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 09, 2014, 09:23:27 PM »
Stray thought...

the expression of clarity is serenity.

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 10, 2014, 12:18:51 AM »
Stray thoughts...

Mind is shadow of the Self. It shows outwardly, and does not inwardly!

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 10, 2014, 08:23:57 AM »
Not to be hurt is true self-enquiry.Not to carry hurts is true self enquiry.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 10, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »
Stray thoughts...

Truth* is independent of consequence, Truth is the Source!

*Wisdom, Discernment, Revelation, Understanding, reasoning, etc.,

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 10, 2014, 04:37:05 PM »
Stray thoughts...

See without names and forms! what remains? just the "rasaa" or the "essence" !

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 10, 2014, 04:48:00 PM »
Stray thoughts...

Be utterly sharp and steadfast in regarding whole world as mere illusion,
at the same time, be utterly tender in showering compassionate empathy
of thorough understanding of the same illusion!

just keep moving, Don't look back, don't carry emotions and sweet memories,
just carry the weightless essence alone.

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 12, 2014, 09:39:21 AM »
Stray thoughts...

what is perceived different is only the mind.

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 12, 2014, 09:53:18 AM »
Stray thoughts...

What is perceived is just bangle, but what is, is just Gold*!

(*Gold is also just a perceived term)

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta