Author Topic: The University Examination and our Sadhana Preparation  (Read 1294 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
The University Examination and our Sadhana Preparation
« on: September 06, 2012, 12:23:04 PM »
Dear devotees

I came across this site that clearly lays down the benefits of nama japa and mantra japa.

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/articles/id/spiritualresearch/spiritualscience/chanting-gods-name-versus-chanting-mantra

On reading it on the first go,  one may feel like they have tabulated as if some theoretical chemistry
differences which students prepare for examinations.

But it seems it is the best approach for many lazy people like me who often get distracted.

Having seen formulas,  tables,  tutorial guides,  easy tips, practice exam etc.  in real life for
pre-job and post job examinations,  I feel that many of us want this approach of subject clarity.

I think many of us are staring to extned that sort of analogy to this spiritual liberation course.

We all have joined this course and death is the examination. 

We have chosen Bhagavan Ramana as our teacher.  No coaching fees.

Only difference is that we dont know our exam date
for this examination. 

The bell will be rung suddenly and particular nominees would be asked
to close all exam books (exam books here is our japa, self enquiry etc.)

later we will lose body consciousness where the real question paper will be distributed.

From then,  we have to answer with our own inherent knowledge without the aid of any sadhana
that was done earlier using our body.

Seems little bit funny ,  but finally the question paper is entirely unique for every person.

We will blink with that paper and finally half baked people like me may mix answers from here
and there like few from jnana ,  few from japa & bhakthi etc.

Our co-student friends may have told N number of tips during our lifetime in various forums.

But at the final examination,  only that Knowledge which appealed to us the most personally will
only be showing up .

End of exams,  one may be promoted to another higher class with just pass or high scores

Or end of exams,  demotion to lower classes may happen.

Or university rank holder will be choosen and liberated altogether.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: The University Examination and our Sadhana Preparation
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
Dear Krishnan,

Very nicely explained. Thank you.

Arunachala Siva.