Author Topic: Arunachala Ashtotra by Sri Laxmana Swamy  (Read 2082 times)

atmavichar100

• View Profile
Arunachala Ashtotra by Sri Laxmana Swamy
« on: August 19, 2012, 11:49:19 AM »
I recently  found in the following site :http://mathrusrisarada.org/
in the Pooja Kalpamu section
Ashtottara on the holy mountain Arunachala as composed by Sri Lakshmana Swamy , a Living Jnani in Arunachala .
It is also available as free PDF download .
I do not know whether anyone has composed any other Ashtottra of Arunachala Hill ( not the Arunachala deity at the Temple ) .
I will be using this for my own personal chanting during my parayana  of Bhagawan Ramana's Akshara Mana Malai to invoke the grace of Holy Hill Arunachala .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Arunachala Ashtotra by Sri Laxmana Swamy
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 11:51:40 AM »
Dear atmavchar100,

I have recently given one Ashtottaram as given in Sri Arunachala Mahatmyam in reply to Jyoti (?). Anyway thank your link.

Arunachala Siva.

ksksat27

• View Profile
Re: Arunachala Ashtotra by Sri Laxmana Swamy
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 02:25:44 PM »
I recently  found in the following site :http://mathrusrisarada.org/
in the Pooja Kalpamu section
Ashtottara on the holy mountain Arunachala as composed by Sri Lakshmana Swamy , a Living Jnani in Arunachala .
It is also available as free PDF download .
I do not know whether anyone has composed any other Ashtottra of Arunachala Hill ( not the Arunachala deity at the Temple ) .
I will be using this for my own personal chanting during my parayana  of Bhagawan Ramana's Akshara Mana Malai to invoke the grace of Holy Hill Arunachala .

Dear atmavichar

Thankyou very much for that infromation.

I am a devotee of Sri Lakshmana Swamy and Mathru Sri Sarada.

This Ashothram is new and this should be very potent as Sri Lakshmana Swamy is a great jnani and a sage full of tapas and knowledge living in our times.

I will download and use it for parayana.

Regards,
Krishna