Author Topic: Arunachala Inner Path Pradakshina banned by Forest Department  (Read 1546 times)

Jyoti

• View Profile
Re: Arunachala Inner Path Pradakshina banned by Forest Department
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 10:36:45 AM »
Oh no! So even if I manage to travel to Arunachala I cannot walk the inner path!?  :'(

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 11:07:38 PM »

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 11:41:58 PM »
Aah!

This is terrible! Its some thing like since there is pain in the leg, lets remove the leg as it takes effort to find out the root cause of the problem. Stopping the devotees will not solve the problem coz a devotee would never do such thing. The beauty of going around the Arunachala from forest is so beautiful that I cannot express it in words. More importantly just imagine how much pain one has suffered to put this colored stones for all of us.

I hope at least once the rains starts they should allow us to go from the woods. However if this new rule is to improve and save our Arunachala precious herbs, then we all must respect it and hope they lift it soon once things are fine.

Let us all pray to grant the access from woods to experience the beauty of the hill in a total different dimension.

OM ARUNACHALESHWARAAYA NAMAHA!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 11:47:53 PM by vinod526 »

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 12:07:19 AM »
Dear prasanth, Vinod,

I am a little confused. The Asramam people may know the facts behind it. It could due to the fact that there are thefts
by unscruplous persons by felling trees for the sake of fuel.  Or they may be uprooting some of the precious herbal plants
for re-planting elsewhere.  I wish this inner path is opened again once the problem of theft is solved.

Arunachala Siva.