Author Topic: lets share miracle experiences of Arunachala!  (Read 13690 times)

Vinod

• View Profile
lets share miracle experiences of Arunachala!
« on: August 03, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »
Dear All,

I started this topic just to know if any one has experienced any miracles or strange spiritual experience in Arunachala. Here goes mine.

It was my maiden visit to the hill in the year 2006 (may be) and being new to the place, I was pretty surprised watching so many sadhus, foreigners & locals residing at the bottom of just a rocky hill (since I was oblivious about the charm of holy hill). Please be informed that prior to this visit I was not a big believer of Shiva or let it be any god, thanks a million ton to my friend Santosh who took me to my destination. Since it was my maiden pradakshina around the hill, Santosh told me to be very spiritual and pure in my thoughts (as I have a very notorious reputation in my office ;)) and have very strong presence of mind on arunachala and by doing so, i will definitely experince some kind of miracle sooner or later. It sounded funny to me but I trust this guy and tried to be pure as much as I can and concentrated on the hill. While doing girivalam from forest suddenly i had a thought and asked santosh "man do you think people can do pradakshina even while it is raining?" Santosh said "Yes - people dont stop even when it rains" I thought "god are they crazy?"

Had great girivalam through forest (1000 images still going in my mind while typing this) by his grace, that too bare foot for the first time(which was a great achievement to me then). It was evening by the time we have completed and left to room to have some rest. On the same day it was the night of pournami and i woke up with lot of blisters in my feet. I was surprised to see santosh getting ready for girivalam and this time on the road. Santosh said "Its up to u vinod, If you feel okay u can come with me" With lot of pain in the leg I cant even get up but I thought its better to be out instead of being alone in the room. Immediately i grabbed one pain killer from my bag, which i always keep for emergencies and had it. After 30 min's i was ready for girivalam again. Man it was crowded in the night, hard to walk freely and after some time clouds started thundering and I can feel cool breeze going through me and trust me all my pain, tiredness every thing was gone and i felt rejuvenated. Guess what it started raining and I felt so good to walk in rain, it was amazing feeling. After some time Santosh asked me "remember vinod what u asked me when we were in jungle? Still being ignorant i said, what did i ask?" He said its raining now! Man i was stunned and I got chills all over my body. My question was answered in such a way that I was part of the answer!

From then every year i visit Arunachala from hyderabad more than once and now I am a hardcore devotee of the almighty.

OM ARUNACHALESHWARAAYA NAMAHA!

Vinod

• View Profile
lets share miracle experiences of Arunachala!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 04:55:35 PM »
Here is my other experience....

This time i was in Chennai working with TCS and I have planned to go to arunachalam and thought to leave early from office but couldnt able to do so. I was traveling alone for the first time and I thought lets take it as a challenge and start the journey. By the time i have reached Coyembedu bus stand it was 7 PM. I got in to the bus thinking that I would reach at least by 11 or 11.30 MAX and later get in to some hotel. Being alone and unaware of Tamil I couldnt communicate with anyone, as all the passengers in the bus were not from city(who could knew english i guessed). I was also afraid that if anyone would know that i am not a local guy then i would be deceived in some or the other way, so I thought its better to be silent.

It was 11.45 and still the road was never ending and later it was 12.30 and i was started getting concerned. I asked the guy sitting beside me with actions (tiruvannamalai??????) He said some thing and I thought its may be next stop. Then later I got down in the next stop and there was nobody on the road. It was pitch dark and I asked a auto guy in tamil ramana ahramam enna? (where is ramana ashramam). He laughed at me and I thought "man i am in deep trouble" and walked bit far from the auto guy and started praying in my mind "shiva please help me to come near you - i am in trouble". After some time auto guy came near me and showed me the bus which is coming and said tiruvannamalai. I thanked and got in to the bus and felt secured a bit. 

Finally i reached tiruvannamalai and by the time I reached it was  2:30 AM. Every thing was closed except some shops and tea vendors and I was speechless and dont know what to do. I was alone, dont have any relatives or friends and worst thing i dont know Tamil. I was cursing my self and @ the same time praying by watching the holy hill. Suddenly I thought lets go to the guest house where few years before I stayed with my friend (Its now a charitable institution for devotees). Its very bad or weird feeling to a unknown person, to go and knock a door during such time but I had no option.

I went to that place and there was a watchman sleeping near entrance, I thought to sit there near him till morning so that i can be safe till morning. But again i thought its better to wake him up and I did wake him and told him that I was here few years back with a friend and I need shelter atleast till morning. I was praying at least if he allows me to stay there outside till morning without asking me to go. Watchman called the owner and you know what I was surprised to get a room key. I stayed there for 3 days and left Chennai. I thanked Arunachala so much that I did not plan anything and I have just come directly to see him and everything happened as if it was planned. I felt like there was some thing which was helping me, to be sound and safe. As it is rightly said "It is not we who go there, it is he who calls us"

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:22:57 PM by vinod526 »

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
Re: lets share miracle experiences of Arunachala!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 02:46:50 PM »
Dear Vinod, I saw this post yesterday,and i was touchd by it. So,i wanted to share my miracle. I never came in India,or Arunachala,this happened in my home,but it is connected with Arunachala. I have a picture of Bhagavan in my room,and i was cleaning it one day,when drop of water get beneat the glass and frame,and went on the picture itself. I was thinking "What a shame,i ruined picture.,but then i saw that drop of water made a shape,same,completly same like Arunachala. And now,when i look on Bhagavan i see Arunachala beneath Him. :-) Wonder of Wonders!

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 03:21:55 PM »
Dear Vinod and Jewell,

Miracles do happen in the presence of Sri Bhagavan. It was not only during His life on earth but still later, even today.
It is not miracle in my life. But miracle I witnessed. It was 01.01.2010. I was in Arunachala in Samadhi Shrine. It was
Sri Bhagavan's Jayanti Day. Being a New Year, the crowd was substantial. At around 10.00 am., Smt. Kanakammal entered the
Hall. She had come by a car which was coming from the rear gate of the Asramam, she got down near the Samadhi Hall and entered
the Hall.  She just prostrated before Sri Bhagavan but never got up. Her life has merged with Sri Bhagavan. The doctors who had
attended her a few minutes later, confirmed her leaving the mortal coil. This was a miracle witnessed by hundreds of people in
the Samadhi Hall.

Arunachala Siva.   

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 04:11:21 PM »
Dear Jewell,

I dont have any book knowledge and what I've learned through this forum is "our master is the ocean of compassion and will be always there and guiding us" so even you have not visited the holy hill, our master will show his presence in some or the other way to his devotees and that is what happened to you. However I hope, some day you visit Arunachala to experience the beauty of our almighty Lord Shiva through eyes.

Subramanian Ji - One can only dream to shed their body at the feet of our master and in the arms of Arunachala.
Most lucky soul!

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 04:42:03 PM »
Dear vinod and Jewell,

Perhaps the greatest miracle in all our lives is that we have chosen Sri Bhagavan as our Guru, (or better to say that  Sri Bhagavan
has chosen us!)  leaving aside many other gurus. 

Arunachala Siva.

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 05:34:01 PM »
Dear vinod and Jewell,

Perhaps the greatest miracle in all our lives is that we have chosen Sri Bhagavan as our Guru, (or better to say that  Sri Bhagavan
has chosen us!)  leaving aside many other gurus. 

Arunachala Siva.

I agree!
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.html

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 05:36:54 PM »
But I think we must not to be proud of that because this is of the ego, not forgetting the Guru is One. We must silently be thankful and grateful.
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.html

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 05:50:40 PM »
Dear Hari,

Yes. I agree.  The ego will defeat the very purpose of what Sri Bhagavan has chosen us!

Arunachala Siva. 

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 07:15:22 PM »
Dear All,

I will share one more miracle, this is bit personal but I cannot resist to disclose. Due to health issues I have to leave my prev employer and decided to be at home till some time and then start the job search. But due to recession and other issues I was not getting the break and nothing was working in my favor. Even in this tough time I've managed budget to visit Arunachala twice.

From past few weeks I was missing Arunachala so much and at the same time feeling helpless as I dont have job to take care of expenses. I have decided that its been high time and I have to get in some thing to earn(even if its below my skill set) just to earn so much that I can make a visit to Arunachala. Last week I got a call from a MNC and now I have been selected in the interview. Tomorrow is my training and may be monday will be the joining date. All this happened so fast that I still dont believe it. What I have been looking for months just happened in matter of few days, by just thinking of Arunachala and our master.

I will dedicate this success to aruncahala and our master, with out their miracle this wouldnt have happened.

Jai Ho!

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 07:46:53 PM »
Dear vinod,

Really horripilating. I shall just narrate one incident in which I prayed for my only son.  He joined Deutshe Bank in Singapore in the year
August 2006. He was the junior most in the office and soon the recession and global meltdown started, and he was ousted in December
2007. I  told him to come down to Bangalore. But he did not agree.  With his bank balance and settlement money, he lived in Singapo and  attended various interviews. One was in Hong Kong in Goldman Sachs. It was an on line interview from Singapore and he was told
that he has been selected next day itself. He then desired to know the day of his appointment. They said,  April 2008. Oh, four more months. He felt a little bad. I prayed to Sri Bhagavan to expedite the appointment. Some how it occurred to me that he would join in
March 2008 or even earlier. Not in dreams. Just a definitive feeling.  Within a week he sent me an email stating that he has been asked to join on  1st January 2008. He traveled to Hong Kong immediately. He was advised to live in service quarters for about a month or two
till he found an apartment. The salary? It was almost three annual increments over what he got in Singapore!  When I sent an email
in December 2008, saying that he would join much before April 2008, he did not believe it. But it came true. He sent an email:

YOUR BHAGAVAN IS GREAT!

He, like any other modern youth does not believe in God. But, according to him,  doing good to others will give merits to one. He is doing that. After that incident, he keeps only Sri Bhagavan's photo in his apartment.

Yes. Sri Bhagavan is great. This is a more stable job and in the last   four years he got two promotions and became the group leader
for managing forex funds arrangements for entire South East Asia. He goes to Tokyo, Malaysia, Singapore and even Australia -
once in a month, by turn. After checking up the stability of his job from his own mouth, I arranged his marriage in Dec. 2009 in
Hyderabad, the girl's place.

Arunachala Siva.   

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 08:06:24 PM »
Dear Vinod, It is really great to hear that! That really is a miracle. Closer we are to Bhagavan,this life is geting some new dimension. Life itself is miracle and wonder,and with Love is Wonder of Wonders. I am truly happy for You!

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 08:15:38 PM »
Dear Subramanian sir, You are completly right when You said that greatest miracle is that Bhagavan Ramana chosed us,or that we find Him. You couldn say anything better! And,also,great to know that incident from Your life and Your sons life. Ramana approached him,in very subtle way.

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 08:20:10 PM »
Dear Subramanian,

That's really great to read the amazing success story of your son with the blessings of our master. We are always indebted to our master and arunachala and we can never forget it.

Jewell - Yes it is great timing and we will be always guided by our master and thank you for cheering for me.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 08:25:23 PM »
Dear vinod,

I wish you all the best in the new job and let Sri Bhagavan's Grace be ever with you!  You will be successful in your
official career and also in your path of Self Inquiry or Self surrender.

Arunachala Siva.