Author Topic: your Guru is a mystery  (Read 898 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
your Guru is a mystery
« on: April 02, 2012, 10:00:24 AM »
I thought I can put this in a different thread for users to read

Every divine being had their own mission.  Thakur case is entirely different.  You cannot compare his state with that of Maharishee.

Maharishee is always the Self.  The individual small self venkatraman died in the Maduari house in 1896.  From then on,  Bhagavan is always in no creation state.

The seemingly progress and the experiences devotees had in the physical presence of Bhagavan are all equally unreal and it is equally unreal that actuall you have never asked a question and I have never given a reply.

The so called help ,  grace etc.  are only for the mind but not for the real You.  So in a way,  there is no one to help and no one to receive help either.

Bhagavan Raman is always the perennial self.  What we see when we look at picture of Bhagavan or his physical body when alive is nothing but a mere super imposition of certain concetps of your mind.

It so happened that your mind after attaining a degree of perfection started projecting Bhagavan into your creation --  quite involuntarily,  the Self present in your mind simply projected a outer Guru,  a body and a history for him .  So  believe that Outer Guru and put into practise his teachings.  Or you can also do hare ramana japa.

It is a mystery who is really helping ,  whether the impersonal Self or the outer Guru Ramana, but from experience of many other ego minds in your creation,  it seems help is received.

Every Guru is very very unique.  Every Guru is a mystery.  We can never trace  back the source from which their Grace flows,  only we can get the GRACE and move upon.

So  if you are destined to cross the border line with help of Maharishee you would automatically make a contact with him.  Otherwise, you will move to find another Guru.  All happens as it is .   

All above are revelations after I broke my head with all these doubts for a long time.

The fact is,  a Guru is a mystic.  He will convey a message in a format that is readable only to you,  you alone.  Others cannot appreciate it.  But what I have found is,  please choose only one Guru parampara and focus.

For example I went to Shirdi last week part of a pilgrimage with my mother.  I went to his samadhi and only prayed to get more devotion to my own Guru.  Later when I tried to buy his photograph,  I never could buy one becaue I kept on rejecting one after another.  Finally I walked back,  thinking of my Guru and not taking any photo of Shirdi Sai.

Infact he gave a big push and a big hit -- why are you coming to me when you already have a Guru?  He kicked me back to my Guru.

That is the secret.

So your Guru,  your sadhana and your connection with your Guru -- all are very unique.  No one else can figure it out.

A Guru is a mystery.  He can never be interpreted even by another fully qualified Guru.  There is some mystery behind this Guru.   You cannot resolve it,  only that you can get what you aspired and then move on.  More or less a business deal.  Condition of the deal is you dont leave your Guru.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: your Guru is a mystery
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 01:52:00 PM »

Sri Bhagavan has said: The inner guru (the Self) will pull you inside, (provided you are a fit person) and the outer guru
would appear with his divine words to push you inside.   The outer guru can be anyone. It does not make any difference,
provided you do not differentiate and label them.  For Dattatreya even some birds and a courtesan was a guru.

In Guru Stuti, see Sri Bhagavan's Tamizh versification, of Sri Sankara's Sanskrit poem:

poRigaLam parigal thammai pulankaLil viLangum thoda
aRivenum kasai yadithe ahamukha kayiRRAl eerthu...  (Verse 3)

This is available in Collected Works of Sri Ramana Maharshi.

Arunachala Siva.