Author Topic: Rough Notebook-Open Forum  (Read 446878 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
Re: Rough Notebook-Open Forum
« Reply #2400 on: May 16, 2019, 04:49:14 PM »
Atmavichar sir

please check your inbox. i have messaged you sir.

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: May 16, 2019, 07:19:22 PM »
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: May 17, 2019, 10:47:54 AM »
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: May 19, 2019, 12:01:43 PM »
?Please do not build a stupa for me. Please do not put my ashes in a vase, lock me inside, and limit who I am. I know this will be difficult for some of you. If you must build a stupa though, please make sure that you put a sign on it that says, ?I am not in here.? In addition, you can also put another sign that says, ?I am not out there either,? and a third sign that says, ?If I am anywhere, it is in your mindful breathing and in your peaceful steps.?

Thich Nhat Hanh

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: May 26, 2019, 07:03:19 PM »

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: June 09, 2019, 08:16:25 PM »
President of The Divine Life Society Rishikesh, H.H Swami Vimalananda ji Maharaj took Mahasamadhi today Sun 9 June 2019 at 11.00 am in Sivananda  Ashram , Rishikesh  .

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: June 17, 2019, 12:22:19 AM »

Beloved Abstract

• View Profile
    • David Ford Art
« Reply #2407 on: June 23, 2019, 07:35:36 AM »
find the realizer
simply stop telling the story of the self and see who you are without it

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: June 23, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: June 24, 2019, 05:55:10 PM »
atmavichar,
There is no such a thing as a 'Real person'...Each 'Person' carries an image of himself  with which he identifies ...and another 'person' may carry another 'image' of that...A Sadhaka has to learn to recognize and have the attitude that what is  'Real' in him is 'Real' in the other 'Person' as well...that one Reality alone manifests as the many.
Namaskar

Beloved Abstract

• View Profile
    • David Ford Art
« Reply #2410 on: July 07, 2019, 09:33:53 AM »
lol
simply stop telling the story of the self and see who you are without it

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: September 18, 2019, 07:10:18 AM »

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: September 18, 2019, 07:54:10 PM »
I presented to the Maharshi the Awadhoota Gita and the Ashtavakra Gita and drew His attention to the first verse of the Awadhoota Gita, which says : "It is only through the grace of God that in men with knowledge is born a desire to experience cosmic unity, a desire which protects them from the great dangers of Samsara (worldly life)."
With infinite compassion in His eyes the Maharshi looked at me and instructed one of the followers to bring a book. This was the Maha Bhakta Vijayam. Bhagavan opened the book and began to read. (I noted with awe that the book opened exactly at the page where He intended to read.)
The look, which the Maharshi gives you, is a question. At least I felt it so. The question is: "I see a unity, but you keep grasping at the variety. Why don't you know yourself properly and realise your true Self?". Nothing is so helpful as the august presence of the Maharshi for those who seriously intend to progress on the spiritual path.

There is spiritual communication and kindliness in His looks, eliciting what is best in a person. His presence acts as a catalyst, enabling us to secure our spiritual yearning. There is grace and benignity in the way He looks at the devotees as mother looks at her children.

- Manu Subedar, MP, Face to face, Page 28