Author Topic: Everything is you  (Read 3361 times)

Nagaraj

• View Profile
Everything is you
« on: March 06, 2012, 08:14:23 AM »

Neeye Anubhavam Neeye Arivu
Neeye Kaaranam Neeye Kaariyam
Kaarana Kaariyangal Kadandhu
Purana Porulai Vilanguvadhum Nee

You are the experience. You are the intelligence.
You are the cause. You are the action.
Beyond the cause and the actions,
that which is, which illumines the truth, is also verily you

(Vallalar - Tamil Saint)

Salutations to Bhagavan
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 05:29:24 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Everything is you
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
Dear Nagaraj,

I saw your post on VaLLalAr a few days back. One Vardhamanan Publishing House, has brought all the works (poems and prose)
in seven volumes recently. This has been moderately priced at Rs 1250.00, since the industrialist Pollachi N. Mahalingam had
funded most part of the printing expenses, as he himself was a great devotee of VaLLalAr and other Saivite saints. For that\
matter, VaLLalAr's philosophy is just between Saiva Siddhantam and Advaitam.  The pre-publication offer was taken up by me
and the books came to me by VPP and I paid Rs 1250 and took that large bundle. Nice printing and binding and nice commentary,
though, brief on all songs.  It is a veritable treasure.  I am told the post publication offer is for the price of Rs 2250 plus courier charges.

VaLLalAr went into Samadhi in a hall in Karunguzhi near Chidambaram, closing the doors and asked his disciples to come after
48 days and open the hall. On 49th day, when the disciples opened the door, they found nothing. He just got dissolved in the
five elements. Sri Bhagavan also mentions about this in one of His Talks.

Arunachala Siva.     

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »
Dear Subramanian Sir,

Kindly share the contact details, I would be most happy to buy a set of books for myself.

Vallalar sang,

"Kadaiyai thiranden Vaanguvor illai"

I opened the shop, but nobody is there to buy, referring to "bliss" of Atman.

Is one of the most profound statements of ecstasy, which expresses his sadness, that nobody is ready to truly listen to him.

Salutations to Bhagavan
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »
Dear Nagaraj,

The publishers are:

Vardhamanan Padippagam or you can write Vardhamanan Publishing House,
21, Ramakrishna Street,
North Usman Road (near KENCES TOWERS)
T. Nagar   
Chennai - 600 017

Phone 99418 63542
           90949 63125
           93806 30192

You may contact them and after ensuring stocks, you may send a DD on Chennai for Rs 2250.00. This is inclusive of
postal charges through postal dept. If you want by courier, for safe arrival, you have to send Rs 250 more. 

There are seven volumes running to 3400 pages and a there is an eighth volume containing prose works of VaLLalAr,
for 730 pages.  EACH POEM IS FOLLOWED BY A BRIEF MEANING.     

The same publishers are coming out with PRE PUBLICATION OFFER OF 12 TIRUMURAIS (WITH MEANING FOR EVERY SONG),
ALL RUNNING TO 12,000 PAGES, shortly. The prepublication offer price is Rs 2750.00. You can telephone to them and
give your name and address and they will register your name and address and phone number.  The books will be sent
in 2 parcels by post only by VPP and you have to pay Rs 2750.00.  The books are sent first come first served basis and
you will get it say by middle March 2012. Last date for this prepublication offer is 17.3.2012.

Arunachala Siva.   

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 06:49:59 AM »
Thank you so much Subramanian Sir.

Salutations to Bhagavan
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta