Author Topic: Unanswered Questions  (Read 1196 times)

Nagaraj

• View Profile
Unanswered Questions
« on: March 02, 2012, 06:35:16 PM »
Dear Friends,

I am prompted to open this post here for all unanswered questions. There may be many questions each one has within, that has remained unanswered in spite of many reflections and exchange of views.

So, just let out those questions within to the universe, some way, it may get answered.

We all are unclear about our questions and if we are able to narrow down our questions to the real question that is genuinely rising from within, just identifying the question itself will clear many impediments.

My own question:
  • I don't know what my question is, that is my question! There is some gap, it could be just notional, but something that surely is missing, yes, even this missing 'feel' also is notional, but something that does not make it complete, even then!
Salutations to Bhagavan
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 06:58:59 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
Re: Unanswered Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 08:37:21 PM »
The mystery of creation is an unexplained mystery.God has given us a powerful  intellect to ,among other things , to wonder about the origin of the universe but not powerful enough to explain the purpose of creation.
Regards,
Anand.
Sundaram Anand

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 10:49:57 AM »

The purpose of creation is to know the Substratum, the Self.  All the fairy tales told by mother to the child is to make the child
eat its food.

Arunachala Siva. 

Sreeswaroop

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 10:58:09 AM »

• I don't know what my question is, that is my question! There is some gap, it could be just notional, but something that surely is missing, yes, even this missing 'feel' also is notional, but something that does not make it complete, even then!

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya

Dear Nagraj ji,

Is it not the question faced by almost all upasakas at one time or another? Or is it different?

After studying all the relevant scripts, Kavyakanta Ganapathy surrendered to Sri Bhagavan and sought an answer and got it. Instead of the word gap, he used the word Tapas.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 11:13:20 AM »
Dear Sreeswaroop ji,

you are correct, if we are hungry, and if other persons eats food, that is not going to satiate our hunger. The hunger remains! In the same way, even though, we may know that we have to eat in order to satiate the feeling of hunger, we don't know what to eat, even if there is wide range of platter  :)

In the same way, Bhagavan's answers to Annamalai Swami or Bhagavan's answer to Ganapati Muni or Muruganar is not satiating our hunger because, they are all answers to their own hunger or gap or tapas or taapam.

Don't you think so? That is the reason, we are all hungry in spite of so much knowledge, we don't know what we really want. We will see that we only wanted Self Realisation because, somebody else wanted and we believe that alone is to be wanted. But our own want is different, it is the same end (Self Realisation) but the question will be different for each one.

We don't really know what our question is, real question! Our own question is original, not those, that have already been asked by others, each one has to know ones own self, ones own question, they are not those, that are presented in the works of Ganapati Muni, Muruganar, etc...

Salutations to Bhagavan
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 11:17:50 AM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta