Author Topic: please reply each one of you  (Read 3020 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
please reply each one of you
« on: February 10, 2012, 09:17:28 AM »
How many of devotees here just stick only to Ramana and his life & teachings and not visiting any other Guru's site?

And how many of devotees while still considering Ramana as your main Guru,  visits various other Guru's websties, reading and checking about their life and biography etc.? 

I fall under second category. 

But I like only first category very much.

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
Re: please reply each one of you
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 09:58:28 AM »
I fall into 2nd category but i think there is nothing wrong falling in 2nd category as eventually you will come to conclusion that what other sages talk is nothing but guru ramana's teachings only.

Remember even guru ramana read few books written by other sages and recommended the same.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 03:35:19 PM »
Dear Krishnan and prasanth,

I was following various gurus in the past. However, for the past 10 years I have been following only Sri Bhagavan and His teachings.
The earlier my guru conception was only to go to the temples or Maths and then do some prayers. I really did not worry about
atma vicharam or atma bodham. After coming to Sri Bhagavan, my outlook really changed. In our family, my sisters are all Satya
Sai Baba gurus. However I do not discuss anything with either Satya Sai Baba or Sri Bhagavan with them.

Ramana is a poorna Satguru.  I have regard for Sri Ramakrishna and Sri Kanchi Mahaswami, Sri Chandrasekhara Saraswati who
lived for 100 years. But I consider only Sri Bhagavan as my Guru. He is Guru of all gurus, I should say.

Arunachala Siva,

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 04:15:17 PM »
For me, it is not about following Bhagavan or some Guru. My journey for searching for light ended with Bhagavan, I was sure. He has shown me the light, now, where ever I see anything, it reminds me of the parabrahma tatva, it reminds me of Arunachala Tatva.

He showed me that truth is within. the search for Guru ended long ago. Now, it is all only about working out ones own salvation with the light Bhagavan has blessed onto me. And, this light will never get lost! When I was lost in jungle, he revealed that follow the Sun light, I shall reach home, so, i need not bother about direction, I just follow the sun which rises in the east in the morning, and that is where the destination is.

Whole world is the same light. What ever i see, what ever events that happen, it only corresponds to the light that Bhagavan has blessed me. So I am able to see Bhagavan in everything, in every other Guru and non-Guru too, in every other thing that we may encounter. Be it when I see any Guru, Shirdi Sai Baba, Sringeri Acharyal, Paramacharya, anybody. Everybody out there looks like a Guru to me. sometimes even Gaddafi, Osama, Hitler...

For instance, the famous swami N who was in wrong news recently, even his words, if it is truth, corresponds with the light of Bhagavan, i am able to see the beauty of the truth or rather it reminds me of the same truth.

The truth does not become corrupt just because it is in presence of a corrupt.

Basically, he has blessed me the address, its upto me to reach the destination, ofcourse with his grace.

Its like having seen the secret of a mantra, for example, if we take

Sri Rama Rama Rameti Rame Rame Manorame, Sahasranaama Tattulyam Rama Nama Varanane

normally the above shloka means that repeating Rama Rama Rama just 3 times is as good as repeating thousand names of Vishnu. We usually chant the entire shloka 3 times, but when we look within subtly, we will understand as follows -

After having known the efficacy of this great shlokam, i used to go on repeating this shloka fully. then one day, it flashed to me that this shloka, actually is a formula, it has in it some secret hidden message, and this secret was actually that, just chanting the name of Rama itself is the direction to reach the destination, you see, first the shloka was a formula, and the hidden message was that just chanting Rama Rama is greatest sadhana, so next, it was a light or order, to me to move to the next step, no need to chant the shlokam and the shloka indicated to chant Rama Rama. and there is no purpose of chanting the entire shloka again when this has been discovered.

When we are lost in roads, and the above shloka is like the address that we have in a slip of paper, and, with which we ask people the way to the address till we realise and understand the direction properly, that is keep asking (chanting) the address again and again. And they respond back giving the direction, that is revealing the secret of Rama. Untill we are able to grasp the address, the directions, we keep asking for direction, i.e. keep chanting the mantra again and again.

After having received the direction (really grasping the direction), what would it mean if we go and ask again another person(Guru after Guru) the direction showing him the paper(chanting the shlokam again and again). Now, having known the address, we have to just travel as per the direction of the address (chanting just the name Rama, Rama)

Every person who reveals us the address each time is Guru. For me, it happened to be Ramana Maharshi. It could be anybody. ordinary person.

similarly, the address of the destination, Amritatva is

Sri Rama Rama Rameti Rame Rame Manorame, Sahasranaama Tattulyam Rama Nama Varanane

and the way to reach the address, direction given is

Rama Rama Rama

Tatva. I am confident, where ever I go, I will never get lost. If I am thrown to some unknown Guru, or some unknown religion, forcibly, or put into an atheist group, or in some prison, I will never get lost. Bhagavan has shown me the Amritatva. He has revealed the secret.

Guru is remover of darkness. He shows the way. We have to reach to the Amritatva. Shirdi Sai Baba says, you first take one step and I shall bring you along with me the remaining 99 steps.

Everybody and everything is Ramanar for me.

Sarvam Ramana Mayam Jagat

Salutations to Bhagavan
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:49:58 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 09:08:34 PM »
Dear Krishna ,
I generally read only Bhagavan's teachings .I have also read books recommended by Bhagavan such as Ribhu Gita,Yoga Vasistha,etc.
I have a slight affinity towards Shirdi Sai BAba.(who left his mortal body in 1918),Shri Raghuvendra and of late I am also reading about the Kanchi Perivar .
But I am trying to resign myself to Bhagavan RAmana MAharshi and Arunachala.I keep his pictures on my system along with Virupaksha Cave  ,Skandaashramam pictures and whenever I feel caught up in wordly misery , I try to transport myself to those places sanctified by Bhagavan and seek solace.
Regards,
Anand.
Sundaram Anand

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 02:59:55 PM »
Dear Krishna ,
I generally read only Bhagavan's teachings .I have also read books recommended by Bhagavan such as Ribhu Gita,Yoga Vasistha,etc.
I have a slight affinity towards Shirdi Sai BAba.(who left his mortal body in 1918),Shri Raghuvendra and of late I am also reading about the Kanchi Perivar .
But I am trying to resign myself to Bhagavan RAmana MAharshi and Arunachala.I keep his pictures on my system along with Virupaksha Cave  ,Skandaashramam pictures and whenever I feel caught up in wordly misery , I try to transport myself to those places sanctified by Bhagavan and seek solace.
Regards,
Anand.

Very nice replies.

I had read books of a lot of Gurus (but all were unquestionably accepted by majority of masses)  before coming to Bhagavan.

Nowadays,  I confine myself to Saradamma and Ramana Maharihsee most of the time.

Occasionally when I wander and visit anandamayi ma or jillelamudi amma websites,  like a child reminded of Mother,  I will come  back to Bhagavan.  Everytime I come back,  I imagine Bhagavan in new hall,  asking me, ' Oh,  where did you go?'

I feel one should stick to Bhagavan Ramana and a living Guru if any.   Too much wandeirng will distract.  At the same time,  too much artificial confinement to only Bhagavan Ramana will also create a very subtle ego and a supressed feeling to look elsewhere.

No matter in what category we are,  when a great Avatara or jnani once again comes to earth,  without a second of hesitation,  those having no living Guru should go and prostate such a person.

Associating with a living Guru is the rarest luck one can get for liberation.   Living Guru sees our pranic force directly and he also responds with his own pranic force.

Talyerkhan did right thing when she went to ananda mayi maa after Ramana.

V Ganesan did righ thing when he visited Nisarghadatta and Krishna Bhai of Anandaashramam.

But I feel Kunju swmi did not go to Ananamalai Swai his old friend turned jnani.

I feel the pain of separation with Bhagavan. No matter you all tell,  true Bhagavan is in Heart,  I feel I missed the chance which Akhilandamma, Mudaliar Patti,  Ramanatha Brahmachari and Echamaal had.

They are very very lucky indeed. 

Let me make best use of the grace of Saradamma and make sure I dont come back again.

dhyaana moolam gurur moorthim
mokshaa moolam gurur krupaaa