Author Topic: Friday mesage -- Maa Anandamayi's identification with all people  (Read 1348 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
Friday mesage -- Maa Anandamayi's identification with all people
« on: February 10, 2012, 07:18:41 AM »
Because you feel that your own body and theirs are distinctly separate. As you do not feel the weight of your head, of hands and fit, of so many fingers and toes, of legs and thighs, to be a burden nor a heavy load upon yourself because you feel they are but vital parts of your own body, so do I feel that these persons are all organic members of THIS BODY; So I don't feel their pressure nor find their worries weighing upon me.. Their joys and sorrows, problems and .their solutions, I feel to be vitally mine. Their acts and awards, too, are essentially mine. I have no ego-sense nor conception of separateness. Each one of you have the "height and depth of eternity" in me equally.

These experiences of Mother, quoted above, find their echoes in these lines: - (Hindi):
"How wonderful; In Me, the shoreless expanse of My Being, the ripples individual Selves rise, strike each other down, play about for some time and then finally merge themselves into Me according to their nature."