Author Topic: Bisleri water everywhere ... but is any of it fit to drink  (Read 4119 times)

Graham

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bisleri water everywhere ... but is any of it fit to drink
« on: October 13, 2011, 06:55:14 AM »
There are many brands of bottled water in India and there have probably been just as many scandals as there are brands.

For the past five years I have been purchasing Bisleri in the plastic 12 litre and now 10 litre cans at the rate of four or five per week here in Tiruvannamalai.

In previous years there would occasionally be a bad one, but the last 12 months has been exceptional in that the rate of bad and/or stinking water has grown from perhaps 2% five years ago to a minimum of 50% and sometimes even reaches 100% today.

Is this surprising for a company that prides itself on its green credentials and advertises that it cares about its products. Being located in India the answer is unfortunately 'no'.

I have lodged complaints for the past six months with no response, let alone change and the problem continues to get worse. Bisleri clearly does not care about its products.

So my advice is to avoid Bisleri at all costs until such time as this company sorts its problems out and delivers what it promises rather than the pack of lies it is delivering at the moment.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Bisleri water everywhere ... but is any of it fit to drink
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 03:56:52 PM »

Dear Sri Graham,

My wife prepares hot water and cools it in room temperature, without placing that in refrigerator and our family drink only that.\
All brands of mineral waters are waters packed in plastic containers.  No brand is supplying pure water.

Arunachala Siva.   

ksksat27

• View Profile
Re: Bisleri water everywhere ... but is any of it fit to drink
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 04:34:30 PM »
Graham,

Sorry but i have doubt here also.

By 12 liters, do you mean the cans supplied to houses?    And what about 1 litre water bottles that are sold opp. to Ramansramam?

I heard antoher notion that the shopkeepers or intermediate vendors just fill river water and supply those plastic cans to houses , not just bisleri band to be blamed.  Even in Bangalore AquaGuard plastic cans have issues atleast as I know.

Best way is to finish this adulterated janma and attain permanent liberation.