Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 8442 times)

saraskrishna

• View Profile
Re: Living in Meditation - A Case Study Based Approach
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 09:34:22 PM »
Dear all..  Last year I had a chance to meet Graham Boyle in the house of Brhamshree Manicakam in Tiruvannamalai .  He introduced Graham to me, my dad and others.. My dad said to Graham that I was too much talking and reading about Bagwan and also he started saying what het felt on Bagwan.. Then when Graham turned to me, I told my view as "I don't have much, The Book 'Who Am I?" is all enough " you know what Graham said, "I will shoot you right for having said this so straight!" the conversation was so jovial and even he added to my view....

I donno whether Graham would remember me now.. I met him only once, that was a function in Brahmashree Manickam's house - his daughter was getting engaged.  I went along with my Grandfather Brahmashree Krishnaram.

this way... Naan Yaar? has pulled in many people in first reading itself !

with love
Arunachala Siva Arunachala Siva...

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Living in Meditation - A Case Study Based Approach
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »

Dear saraskrishna,

Every day I read Nan Yar?, reading slowly and spending some 15 minutes for it. I read it everyday as if I am reading it anew.
I contemplate on every question and answer. No one can give the entire philosophy of Atma Vicharam as briefly as Sri Bhagavan
had done it  in Nan Yar?  It is equivalent to Maandukya Upanishad. 
And this is the only book of Sri Bhagavan that I read everyday, along with Tiruchuzhial Padigam in Sri Ramana Sannidhi Murai of
Sri Muruganar. One is for vicharam and the other is for requesting grace.

Arunachala Siva.