Author Topic: Lack of Renunciation --- The main problem  (Read 10439 times)

Nagaraj

• View Profile
Re: Lack of Renunciation --- The main problem
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »
Vexing up happens on proper discernment. it can't be forced, we have to experience the futility and then the fruit drops all by itself.

We Know, but still we Know Not yet!

:)
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 05:02:51 PM »
we are aware that if we drop expectations then we have no problems. But still we are unable to drop so
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2011, 05:11:17 PM »

Those of perfect and mature wisdom will declare: "Reality, the consummation
of Jnana that shines in the perfectly pure state of mauna, the hard to
attain Vedantic experience, will, through the GURU'S GRACE, spontaneously
flare up and shine as "I-I" within the Heart.

Peace of mind, shanti, which is desired by everyone, is not attained by
anyone, anywhere, through any means, except through the grace of the
Guru. Therefore, those who want peace should continuously inquire and
seek alone that Grace in the Heart, with their whole attention.

Meditating in the way that one ought to meditate on the sweet and
ineffable grace of the Supreme Guru, and remaining still without
getting caught in illusion, the unreal and deceptive panorama that
appears in front of us -- this alone is bliss.

If by divine grace, which is the very nature of God, the mind is cleared
of the confusion, that is objective consciousness, the beauty of the
world will not be a mental hallucination, an imaginary appearance,
but ultimate Reality itself.

[Muruganar]

Arunachala Siva.           

amiatall

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2011, 05:11:52 PM »
Dear srkudai,

Thank you, was waiting for this some years now.
Who asks question then? If you answer that, you will know. But you will know of yourself.
We can take ourselves out of the context of this nice discussion that were going on and go even further: please show me mind.
You separate mind, body, Self as different entities, why? Because you believe so, or have read somewhere. But what is your actual experience? What shapes that experience? Knowledge? Where does that knowledge come from? Scriptures? What about you? What if you were always the Self? What if your perception creates the world and not the world creates your perception, then where does all this knowledge stand in? It is useless.
This are the questions that arose to me at some time, it made me go very deep, and made me realize many things. Especially that I am changeless, deathless, birthless, witness of the witness. Even consciousness comes and goes to me. And these words, are only a joke, which cannot even start to describe our nature, what we are. This is the game we all tend to play, and what is the most funniest thing is that We believe in all these things and separate things into entities and then play without actually wanting to go deep deep inside, somehow giving power to our own perception. I will repeat myself NO KNOWLEDGE, NO THOUGHT, NO TEACHER, NO CHANT, NO PRACTICES WILL EVER EVER make you realize your SELF.
Nagaraj, you have reflected yourself honestly and truthfully hiding behind word "we" (somehow people have tendency to not speak for themselves), that you come to this forum because yet something is not understood, but is it? Why do you always search for reason? YOU COME HERE AND THATS IT. IT JUST HAPPENS. NO REASON. DROP ALL REASONS. THIS WORLD IS CAUSELESS AND FASTER YOU UNDERSTAND AND LET GO OF IT, THE FASTER YOU WILL COME TO REALIZE YOUR NATURE.

DEEP is DEEP. Still is Still.

Look at the "Self-enquiry as taught by Sri Bhagwan is enough" thread IT HAS 101 PAGES. ISN'T IT FUNNY? IS IT REALLY ENOUGH???

I pay homage to the King of Kings, Guru of Gods and gurus, who showed me the way, in the upper corner of this website. Bhagavan didn't want you to lean on him, but to stand as your Self. This is the essence. Everything else is meaningless. Do not add anything unto yourself, but remove. And you know what means EVERY-THING? Hope so. Wake up, right now.
Wish you Grace on this journey which is fathomless. IT IS NOT FIXED.

p.s. to add salt: Both Krishnamurtys were realized, Osho was realized, Maharaj was realized, and many others that are despised here. Yet, how can you see that with preconceived ideas? even if those ideas are from so called noble scriptures... BURN THEM. HOLD UNTO NOTHING. NOT EVEN UNTO YOUR MANTRA SUBRAMANIAN SIR. YOU ARE CLOSE. JUST DROP EVERYTHING.

bye.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2011, 05:13:38 PM »
already we are vexed up with so many things :D God knows still what we need to get vexed up with  ;)

the thing is that getting vexed up also has its set of repercussions. We have to see our loved ones worry about us... and all those emotional dynamics and also get vexed up even with that as well in the end, it could lead one to great Depression as well if one is really not equipped with proper discernment!

There are other ways too.

॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2011, 05:17:34 PM »
Dear amiatal,

I appreciate your very careful observations of my addressing as "We" Yes you are absolutely correct! I use that term consciously, because, in the end, what ever you say, and when I read it, it is "I" who interpret what you say and so your thoughts are mine only!

You would have also observed when I was a member here previously, I used to address everybody as "Dear I" just because I am only talking to myself alone" for there is no one else except my mind, there is only "my mind" and no "another mind" at All times I am only in conversations with myself alone!

Salutations to Bhagavan
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2011, 06:26:29 PM »
Dear srkudai,

yes that is the process... of crossing the "samsara"

It is said that Dakshninamurty resides behind the Manasa sarovara in the Himalayas

If we look deeply, He resides behind Manasa Sarovara - i.e. behind the lake of the mind!

:)
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
~ Vasishta