Author Topic: Ramanasramam visit  (Read 7690 times)

Balaji

• View Profile
Re: Ramanasramam visit
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 11:45:01 PM »
Announcements: Bhagavan’s 133rd Jayanti
Sri Ramanasramam President V. S. Ramanan invites all devotees to the Ashram on 29th December, 2012 for the 133rd
Jayanti Celebrations of Sri Bhagavan. On this most blessed day of the year, devotees near and far come and gather in
Bhagavan’s presence.

from the Saranagathi Newsletter December 2012
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 01:30:13 AM »
Sri Bhagavan's Birthday:

Dear Balaji,

Thank you for the information.  I had been there on Jayanti day only once. The celebrations were wonderful. The crowd was
quite heavy. The Asramam fed everyone in many batches with sweet and special dishes.

Arunachala Siva.

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 03:12:44 AM »
Announcements: Bhagavan’s 133rd Jayanti
Sri Ramanasramam President V. S. Ramanan invites all devotees to the Ashram on 29th December, 2012 for the 133rd
Jayanti Celebrations of Sri Bhagavan. On this most blessed day of the year, devotees near and far come and gather in
Bhagavan’s presence.

from the Saranagathi Newsletter December 2012

Subramanian Ji,

In Wikipedia i could see that our master was born on 30 Dec XXXX. So which one is correct?

OM ARUNAACHALESHWARAAYA NAMAHA!

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 09:08:27 AM »
Dear Vinod,

Sri Bhagavan was born on 30th December 1879.  He reached Arunachala on 1st September 1896.

Arunachala Siva.

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 11:09:46 PM »
last friday sat sunday today I was in Thirvannamalai,Ramanashramam
I had food at Ramanashramam. The service of Dr.Murthy and Mr Kannan are very very nice I did girivalam Friday, the 12th  at 7.00 pm to 10.50 pm  and yesterday morning and today morning at about 7.30 am I visited Skandasramam, Virupaksha Kugai and Guhai Namasivayar temple. I brought some books at Book depot , Ramanashramam

Yoga Vashita only important sayings in english
Who Am I in French for my children
Michael James Word by Word Translation of Arunachala Stuthi Panchakam, Tamil  wordings with  English explanation.-This book I brought at Manakula Vinayagar St

Another Book I also brought at one gentleman s house at Manakula Vinayagar St,

the name of the book is Arunachala Stuthi Panchakam, sadhu OMs explanation, but the book is incomplete , when asked that gentleman told they compile all the songs and detail explanation , they will publish first week of Dec 2013.

Again I am trying to vist Sri Ramanashramam on 23rd,24th,25th Aug 2013 during Kumbabishekam.

I spoke just few words to Mr David Godman, Dev Gogoi, and one very nice old man who always walks inside  Ramashramam, i do not know his name .  He talks very nicely.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 09:36:41 AM »
Dear Balaji,

Nice.  You have come all the way of France and had Sri Bhagavan's darshan etc.,  Sri Bhagavan's Grace will ever be
with you and with your family.

Arunachala Siva.

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 12:54:50 PM »
Thank you very much sir

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 08:52:32 PM »
Balaji

Happy that you had an excellent trip to Thiruvanamali and Sri Ramana Ashram . Michael  James has put lot of effort in explaining Bhagavan's Tamil works in English and ideal for those who cant read the Tamil works of Bhagvan directly in Tamil .
Om Peace
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 01:51:14 PM »
Ramanashramam  Kitchen Chapathis

Kitchen News
Yogiraja Sri Ramana Maharshi was an incarnation of Peace. In His Divine Presence dogs, cows and even wild animals like cheetah calmed down. A question may be asked as to whether there is anything in the world which could disturb His peace. Surprisingly the answer is yes, He did appear to be upset sometimes. What made Him upset? Conduct that didn’t respect “Samatva” or “equality” troubled Him. For example, if He saw or even imagined that a dish was not served equally to everyone in the kitchen He would show His disapproval. Such is the glory of His spiritual attainment!

In recent times, because of limited resources, ashram was serving Chappati only to a limited number of visitors on restricted diet. Happily ashram has now relaxed this rule by acquiring a special machine which makes Chappatis very fast. Now everyone can enjoy Chappati for dinner!!

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2013, 06:22:22 PM »
 Vivekananda Chariot

The 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda (12 January 2013) was celebrated all over India and in different countries of the world. Year-long events and programs were organised by different branches of Ramakrishna Math, Ramakrishna Mission, central government and different state governments of India, education institutions, youth groups etc.
The Ramakrishna Mission in Tiruvannamalai organized processions of Swami Vivekananda in two chariots carrying a life like statue of Swami Vivekananda. Sri Ramansramam was very pleased to receive the chariot on November 26th around 12 PM.
We offered worship, aarti and sung bhajans praising Swami Vivekananda. May the noble thoughts of Swami Vivekananda reverberate in every corner of the world and the inner recess of our Heart!!!

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 02:25:21 PM »
134th Jayanti Celebrations of Bhagavan Sri Ramanamaharshi – Live video streaming – 19.12.2013 – 9.00 AM (IST) to 11.00 AM