Author Topic: Maiden visit to Tiruvannamalai Ashram and temple  (Read 17891 times)

swayam

• View Profile
Re: Maiden visit to Tiruvannamalai Ashram and temple
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 08:15:14 AM »
Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya

Yes Sir, I read that also. Such a heartening story. Just one "Master" stroke, changes the life forever.

swayam

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 08:31:30 AM »

Was just remembering my maiden visit.

When I visited Pathala lingam, I saw some old photos of Arunachala Ashram, amazing. Just a thatched hut and nothing around except Aruna giri.
nothing not even a tree. My father was telling me that during those days there was even a theft at Ashram !!.

My father met Arthur Osborne, he wrote an article long before in Mountain Path in 1968 January issue, just thought of sharing with you all

http://www.sriramanamaharshi.org/mpath/1968/january/mp.swf - you can see Page - 57 - Sri Ramana Gita - Dr V.A.Sarma

Om namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 09:08:16 AM »
Swayam,
Thanks very much.Crisp and cogent writeup on the Ramana Gita.I totally agree with the conclusion in that article.
What a wealth of Articles in that issue of Mountain Path.I wonder whether the recent issues are anywhere near this high standard,going by the articles that our Friend Subramanaian's posts in David's Blog.Articles written by Devotees are in a different league than those written by the intellect.
Namaskar.