Author Topic: Bhagavan's 61st Aradhana - Live Video Streaming - 30.04.2011 from 8.30 AM (IST)  (Read 1836 times)

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
The 61st anniversary of the Brahma Nirvana of Sri Bhagavan was celebrated at the Ashram in the usual elaborate manner on April 30.

The proceedings on Aradhana Day commenced in the early hours with the recitation of Arunachala Stuti Panchakam and Ulladu Narpadu of Sri Bhagavan. This was followed by chanting of Ramana Chatvarimsat and the first puja (during which milk is offered to Sri Bhagavan). Devotees were treated to breakfast.

After Ekadasa Rudra Mahanyasa, abhishekam was done to Sri Ramaneswara Mahalingam. Simultaneously Mahanarayana Upanishad was chanted. Special puja was performed, followed by harati, the finale around eleven. Devotees were treated to lunch thereafter.

http://www.sriramanamaharshi.org/aradhana2011.html

Subramanian.R

• View Profile

Dear prasanth,

Thank you very much.  I could not see the video stream, since my comp. did not pick it up properly.  The Aradhana is usually done with
all parayanas and particularly Rudram and there would normally be some concert and Tamizh singing of Tevaram and Tiruvachakam. I attended the Aradhana once in 2009.  The crowd will be enormous.
But will be beautifully managed.  On that day, everyone who has come will be given lunch, unlike other days, when it is restricted to the people who stay in Asramam's guest house rooms.

A brief report will also come in the Asramam's e-magazine and also in Mountain Path, next issue.

Arunachala Siva.