Author Topic: connection with Bhagavan  (Read 2046 times)

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
connection with Bhagavan
« on: March 27, 2011, 05:26:54 PM »
Dear fellow Ramana devotees,

Though of most of us in this life would not have had the good fortune to meet Ramana Bhagavan in his boildy existence, I wonder if it were possible that we would have been associated with him in our previous lives or maybe with an earlier incarnation of his.

Secondly I wonder what will be our association with Bhavagan if we were not able to make sighnificant progress in either self purificantion or self enquiry in this life.

Finally Bhagavan has said that it wil come alright in the end to some people who were expressing their Sadhana problems to him.What did he mean by that ?

I will appreciate if someone can throw light on all of above .

Regards,
Anand.
Sundaram Anand

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: connection with Bhagavan
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 02:32:59 PM »

Dear Anand Sundaram,

What you say as the point 1 is correct.  Unless one had some connection with Sri Bhagavan, in his previous birth, when Sri
Bhagavan was in body in the Asramam, one cannot have connection with Him.  One devotee told me during my visit to Asramam, that we must all have been at least the lice on the body of a monkey that was fondled by Sri Bhagavan!  This is a very emotional but true statement.

As regards sadhana problems, ask Him.  You may have a photograph of Him, in the home altar, or even a book that contains His photograph.  Look at It and report your inadequacies.  The solutions would come.  I am sure. Or visit the Asramam once in a while and cry before His Samadhi Temple.  He will take care. 

Arunachala Siva.

Arunachala Siva.     

kde

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »
I think everything will come alright in the end. We can be anxious but there is no need, life will give all the lessons needed. 

amiatall

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 06:35:29 PM »
Usually Bhagavan comes in dreams if needed.
All is well. And everything is unfolding as it should.

SLakshmi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 10:40:16 PM »
Subramanian sir,

What a wonderful reply! It is very reassuring to know that we must have had some connection to bhagavan in our previous lives. Must have. Because everytime i reach the gates of ramanasramam, an inexplicable feeling of emotion just takes over. I am sure it happens to all of us. Maybe thats what they call - finally coming home!

I agree subramanian sir. It helps to converse with bhagavan through his picture that you have in the poojai room. Just look at it and stand still. Or talk to him. Just pour out and leave. Now it is his problem. He will take care...

Crying in his samadhi wil come naturally. Just like a small baby who goes complaining to his mother. He is our everything. Why worry!

Ramanarpamastu

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »

Dear SLakshmi,

I always used to tell Sri Bhagavan standing in front of His picture:
"All cards are with you.  If you give some cards to me, I shall play.
That is all.  Who am I to demand specific cards from you?  It is you
who conducts the play and I am only playing as you wish."   

Saint Manikkavachagar says in one of his poems, in Tiruvachakam:

Thaayai mulaiyai tharuvone,
Thaarathu ozhinthal savalaiyai,
Nayen kazhinthu poveno?
Nambi inithan nalgaaye!

You are the Mother who gives voluntarily her breast, knowing when I, the child, am hungry.
If you do not give me, shall I not suffer like savalai baby*.
Please trust [that I am hungry], please give me milk.       

In the olden days, when a housewife gets another child within
say, 18 months of the first baby, the first baby, which is only about
8 months, is called savalai baby, a baby which is denied milk,
[since the younger one has to be breastfed].  The saint poet says:
Still you have to give me milk lest I suffer.

Sri Bhagavan is also the Mother.  We are all His babies.

Arunachala Siva.