Author Topic: Stoped the belief in Ramana....  (Read 6314 times)

arunaja

• View Profile
Stoped the belief in Ramana....
« on: February 18, 2010, 06:53:47 PM »
I must have to tell this to evryone keen on ramana . I want to echo my feelings and dispointments to evryone here.

I have dedicated myself to ramana and many times I have seen him in deep sleep.. (i wont call it has a sleep..kind of trance state ..I go to bed assuming that I will sleep after sometime but it is not a sleep.).I  have lost my sleep long back.. It is something different feeling ..I used to expereince ...

so many things I heard from him ..but nothing has happend till date .. I wonder is this something wrong with me...
or ramana's grace is fake..?.. I don't know - what happened to me..? ..A good sprit has caputured me...? or is it a fake one..

I dont know - How many ppl suffering like this kind of phobia.?..... I have lost all the faith in ramana....and I am sure not hurting any devotee of ramana. But I have every right in telling everyone this.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
Re: Stoped the belief in Ramana....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 07:05:50 PM »
Dear I,

Don't worry about all these experiences, they are very normal for all kinds of aspirants of Truth all over across religions. It is sure mark of progress and it is very evident that Grinding is happening. Let it all happen, just remain observant to all these happenings. Whether it is a pleasant or divine experience or a painful or suffering experience, just be aware of it. Life is all about experiencing. Experience it all in absolute fullness. Like the passing cloud it will all fade away.

Even if you don't get sleep, its ok, its pretty normal, don't force yourself to sleep, that will complicate the matter, you are not getting sleep, its a genuine expression, just accept the situation and spend the time in a way that will lift you, say read good books or something that will give you peace.

Patience is the key, Like Ramana, Shirdi Sai Baba's main teaching is Shraddha and Saburi or patience. nothing happens in a day, month and year. Let the nature take its own time. In the mean time, just willingly joyfully bear or put up with all problems and sufferings and spiritual ups and downs in a positive way.

One thing is assured, as the grinding has started, there is only one way, the way upwards - towards knowledge. You will soon see the light of knowledge and Ramana and it will all be clear then.

Just hold on...
Take it easy...

Whatever happens, happens for your good, we just don't know. Bhagavan Ramana has said, we always thank God for all the Good that happens to us, but He asks do we thank God for all Bad things that happen to us? We think what is good only based on a small limited mind of ours, we decide as to what is good and and what is bad, But many things that we think good and when then don't happen to us, then know that that Good thing that we thought was actually bad for us. And somethings that we consider Bad will eventually turn out to be Good, when it is all clear as to why it happened!

Remember these words of Bhagavan:

The Ordainer controls the fate of souls in accordance to their destiny. What ever is bound NOT TO HAPPEN, will not happen, TRY AS YOU MAY, and whatever is BOUND TO HAPPEN, WILL HAPPEN, do what you may to prevent it. The best course, therefore is to remain silent.

Experience Life, till Life offers experience to you, on the hand, keep up what you are doing, just don't worry about your disappointments, they will all fade away like the passing cloud.

If you notice carefully, there is one thing absolutely unchanged, just focus and and you will see that it is the 'SEER' who is narrating all these detail, the one that is aware of all things and happenings. See if that is changing! That which is aware of changes is the real YOU. Find out that YOU. Who am I to whom all these appearances and changes, dreams, illusions, various experiences are arising to.

Thats all I can say... from my own small experiences...

Salutations to Sri Ramana
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 09:51:37 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 11:24:07 AM »
Dear arunaja,

Perseverence is the key.  Do not despair.  Many people have told Bhagavan
Ramana that when they were coming for third or fourth time to Arunachala,
their ego got only bigger.  This happens.  Because the ego/mind fights
its last battle to keep you under its control.  Go past these desparations.
Ramana is the Truth.  Only the ego/mind which tries to do magic with
you is fake.

Arunachala Siva.   

SLakshmi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 06:38:22 PM »
Bhagavan ramana himself has said in response to the worry that ego only bigger inspite of doing girivalam, that latent tendencies will come up as a part of the purificatory process. Please remember that what we all are here is self-realisation..which is not and cannot be got even in one life time. The progress in this path maybe slow..and depending upon your theevram and vairagyam you succeed.It takes many many births, even to be born as say a smt.nagamma or sh.devaraja mudaliar, who had basked in the glory of bhagavan's physical presence. We do not have a physical guru..and hence..instead of really worrying yourself about these experiences...read and recite as many guru sloka as possible. It is a very good cleanser for the mind and soul and really prepares you to ladder up slowly and steadily.

All the best..

Akira

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 03:32:06 AM »
I lost faith many times because of suffering in life,
and everytime I came back with firmer faith than before.

I hope you come back with firmer and deeper faith in the future.

Quote:
Bhagavan: It is good if suffering comes to devotees.
.....All sufferings are given for the sole purpose of purifying the mind of the devotees.
If we are patient, hapiness will follow.
(Living by the words of Bhagavan)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 09:58:02 AM by Akira »

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 09:29:22 AM »
Dear arunraja,

I shall tell you a happening in my life.  My mother was a great
devotee of Satya Sai Baba.  She used to fast full day on Thrusdays.
My sister, at a young age of 29, died suddenly due to some mis-
management of a surgery.   The corpse came from the hospital.
Mother and everyone else cried, cried.  My mother then took out
the photographs of Satya Sai Baba, (glass-framed) and threw them
on the floor!  After one year, she went back to Satya Sai Baba.

Arunachala Siva.

ramanaduli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 02:23:14 PM »
 people who has faith also are suffering, but some people scold god for not saving them during the suffering. But god will take care two of these people in same manner.
"A" who has faith on God, understands even we hate or scold God never leaves anybody because He has unconditional love. On the other hand "B" who scolds  God for his own suffering cannot run from God. For both of them God only gives the mind but one person's mind works in positive way another one's works in negative way.
When they ask me I cannot explain them why God simply watches their suffering. If I say, it is our past karma they say, they do not want such a god.I do not know how to explain them.
The same God should come tell them in front of them.
Does this faith come out of practice or habit? Whatever it may be for total surrender we need Bhakti. For having bhakti we should have faith. This faith also we should nurture it day by day without fail, that what I believe.

Ramanaduli

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 11:41:44 AM »
Grace is karuna, the female concorporate of Siva in Saiva Siddhantam.  But in
Advaita, Grace is the very nature of Brahman.  Bhagavan Ramana uses the word
Karunai, Grace, in Sri Arunachala Padigam, Verse 1.  Christians name their girl
children as Grace, Mercy etc.,

Arunachala Siva.

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 03:12:02 PM »
       Bhagwan Shri Ramana always encouraged a despairing devotee to ask who it is who despairs.
       What is destined to happen to the little self will happen at any cost anyway.Therefore,he taught 
       that one is free to identify with the suffering little and false self and experience sorrow or ask oneself who it is that is
       suffering and get merged with the ONE SUPREME.   

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 04:32:38 PM »

Dear eranilkumar,

We are responsible for our own miseries and happiness.  If stops
belief in Bhagavan Ramana or God, they do not bother about the
man's stopping belief in them.  Sri B.V. Narasimha Swami after
all his days with Bhagavan and authoring Self Realization with
great care, finally went to Shirdi Sai Baba.  A Guru chooses only
a person with perseverance and the unstable ones.

Arunachala Siva.

amiatall

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 03:06:19 PM »
If one is happy - thank Ramana.
If one is suffering - thank Ramana.
Any situation - thank Ramana.
Remember Ramana.

This will make the difference in ones life radically.

ramanaduli

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 08:13:20 AM »
Dear sirs,

Along with this we should see Sri Ramana everywhere, in every gurus and everywhere.

Ramanaduli

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 11:42:42 AM »

Dear Ramanaduli,

That will happen only if one is a self realized person or a progressed devotee of Sri Bhagavan.  Differences would occur, comparisons
and labelling would arise if one is not advanced.

Arunachala Siva.