Author Topic: Self-enquiry as taught by Sri Bhagwan is enough  (Read 844933 times)

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Re: Self-enquiry as taught by Sri Bhagwan is enough
« Reply #5325 on: December 13, 2017, 12:39:51 PM »
Anilbhai,
In that passage you have quoted from Sri Sadhu Om (December 12 10:04 am):
"He says later in the same work, 'Not attending to what-is-other (that is, to any second or third person) is non-attachment (vairagya) or desirelessness (nirasa)', we should clearly understand that attending to (witnessing, watching, observing or seeing) anything other than Self is itself attachment".

This is not translated correctly.Here is that excerpt from Paragraph Eleven of Nan yar:
"அன்னியத்தை நாடாதிருத்தல் வைராக்கியம் அல்லது நிராசை; தன்னை விடாதிருத்தல் ஞானம். உண்மையி லிரண்டு மொன்றே".
This translates as :Not seeking 'anya' is vairagya or nirasa;not to let go of self is jnana.In truth both are one only.

Vairagya pertains to living in the world but not of it;Jnana is our true state of being....Vichara has to be pursued even while attending to the various activities in the work-a-day world...and vairagya means  not to stay invested in anything other than Self while carrying on with the day to day activities in the world....to be non attached.
This is how Sri Ramakrishna puts this:
"Do all your duties, but keep your mind on God.  Live with all - with wife and children, father and mother - and serve them.  Treat them as if they were very dear to you, but know in your heart of hearts that they do not belong to you.   
"A maidservant in the house of a rich man performs all the household duties, but her thoughts are fixed on her own home in her native village.  She brings up her Master's children as if they were her own.  She even speaks of them as 'my Rāma' or 'my Hari'.  But in her own mind she knows very well that they do not belong to her at all."
namaskar

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: December 13, 2017, 01:11:22 PM »
Sri Bhagwan: "The direct method of winning the real Self is diving into the Heart, seeking the Source of the 'I am'; the meditation, 'I am not this, I am That,' is of course helpful; but it is not itself the method of finding the Self."

Sri Bhagwan: "If one goes on meditating 'I am not this, I am That,' -- instead of winning the Natural State, which is indicated by the Upanishadic text 'Thou art That,' by pursuing, with one-pointed mind, the Quest 'Who am I?' -- it is due to mere weakness of the mind; for that Reality is ever shining as the Self."

Dear Sri Udai,

'LOL how did you come to derive a list of books i read ?'

Guess how it was done. 

Quote:
"Ramana Paravidyopanishad , Sri Lakshmana Sarma:
verse 345:
The guru sugata [buddha] taught this truth, also the great teacher shankara taught the same; our own guru also tells us the same and this is also the essence of the vedanta."

Dear friend, the above quote does not come under the scope of our discussion. Truth is but One. And all Sages including Bhagwan Sri Ramana taught the same Truth. The point under contention is the Principal Means to attain that Truth. You have quoted V. 345, from Sri L. Sarma's Ramana Paravidyopanishad, but clearly you have not read/studied his magnum opus 'Maha Yoga' in which he has written thus:

"Sri Sarma:We may presume that this was the method followed by the Sages of the past. In one place in the Upanishadic lore we are told that 'the Self must be sought'. It appears that the method followed by Gautama Buddha was this. But somehow the secret of this method seems to have been lost. For what we find in the books is not this method, but something else, which we shall call the traditional method."

Besides, I shall request to show in any sastra or book, which was authored or composed before the advent of Bhagwan Sri Ramana, and in which the form of enquiry is the same as revealed by Sri Bhagwan.

Quote:
Anil ji, In Vedanta being unique or different from tradition is not a virtue. A sage's greatness lies in the effortlessness with which he lives the teaching and not in giving a "different" teaching ... this is vedantic standpoint , some abrahmic faiths think that their prophet has to teach something different and new ... not so with vedanta.

Dear Sri Udai, I never said that differing from Vedanta was a virtue. You quoted from 'Ramana Paravidyopanishd. And there is also the Ramana Gita. Therefore, you must understand that the Words of Grace revealed by Bhagwan Sri Ramana do not portray difference from the Satras but are addition to them as Sri Sadhu Om wrote. His Utterances are not apart and are now part and parcel of the Vedanta. The Ulladu Narpadu is considered by many as the Scripture of the Atma-vichara.   

Quote:
"Coming to your questions Anil ji, ill wait for you to answer my questions first and then ill respond to each and every one of these. There is no hurry , please take your time [not just hear , everywhere in life. be relaxed and calm is the fundamental aspect of vedanta , as you definitely know. we both are in agreement on this"

Dear friend, Sri Udai, though I am keeping my responses ready to be posted, I am sure it will be of no avail if I post it before you respond, for you must have formulated many questions by now even before I responded. And thus it will be endless. I must know what is your understanding regarding those all important terms and phrases, which Sri Bhagwan employed to express His Revelation and which are central to the understanding of His Teaching of the Atma-vichara. You also may take your own time to respond to my questions. However, if you do not, I shall still post it one by one, but I would like to wait a little for the same.

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
 Anil
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 01:26:55 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: December 13, 2017, 01:45:15 PM »
Dear Anil ji,
         :)

If you understand what self inquiry is : every method taught in the scriptures is self inquiry in content.
But if you have exotic ideas about it, it is missed even when presented. It is not that i do not understand self abidance.
i disagree with your idea of self abidance. this is the point.

what is the problem in answering my questions ? they are simple and straight ... instead you have raised another set of questions ...
my questions are direct and simple , single pointed questions.
you have raised so many generic questions "what is aham vritti" and we can go on discussing about it !

we need to have a systematic discussion -- the questions i raised , if you feel they are meaningless ... point it out. but answer them ... no hurry . you have written 3 posts in-between ... talking about everything other than the points raised. obviously you have no way to know what i read or what is my state of mind as i present this. so please do not waste time by discussing about these points which are out of your reach and lets discuss the topic. take your time and answer those questions . i think they are meaningful.

Love!
Silence

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: December 13, 2017, 02:13:40 PM »
Dear Sri Udai,

Quote:
"But if you have exotic ideas about it, it is missed even when presented. It is not that i do not understand self abidance."

Dear Sri Udai, this is simply not true. I do not have any exotic idea about anything. I am grounded in Sri Bhagwan's Vichara, and ideas and concepts are dropping of their own accord. I do not write anything anymore which is not intuitively affirmed. 

Quote:
"i disagree with your idea of self abidance. this is the point."

You are free to agree or disagree. It does not make any difference to me anymore.

Quote:
"what is the problem in answering my questions ? they are simple and straight ... instead you have raised another set of questions ...
my questions are direct and simple , single pointed questions.
you have raised so many generic questions "what is aham vritti" and we can go on discussing about it !"

Dear Sri Udai, problem is this that I am also employing the same terms which Sri Bhagwan often used to convey His Revelation, and in my view, these terms are not even intelligible to you. Therefore, you will certainly not be satisfied with my answering and it will go on endlessly. Well, I knew that you would not answer to my queries. Hence, wait a little for my simple responses to your simple questions!!

Thanks very much.
 Pranam,
  Anil
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 02:15:30 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: December 13, 2017, 03:21:06 PM »
Dear Sri Udai,

Quote:
" i am criticizing or looking down upon Ramana / Sadhu OM"

Yes, please, for God's sake don't do that.

Quote:
"An inquiry can be conducted with an open mind without falling into any of these traps.'

As far as conducting Sri Bhagwan's Vichara with an open mind is concerned, jetsam/ baggage that one carries is the chief obstacle. They must be thrown away to conduct the Enquiry, with an open mind, as taught by the Sadguru.     

"If other thoughts rise, one should, without attempting to complete them, enquire 'To whom did they rise?'
For this:
a) you have to recognize that thought has arisen , which you cannot do without observing. Am I right or do you think there is a way to discover that thought has arisen without observing.
b) What is meant by without completing ? when you observed it has already gone ! its something of the past.
or do you think a thought has staying power... it remains static "

Dear Sri Udai, no, this is not correct at all. One is not supposed to keep observing for the rise of a thought, and thus paying attention to second and third person while conducting Enquiry. First person attention alone is the Self-enquiry as taught by Sri Bhagwan. One is not supposed to wait and observe the rise of a thought. It is not akin to holding a court of enquiry calling one thought after another in order to dispose them. One is not supposed to remain watching as to what is the next thought rising. This is the sadhana of diving deep within the Heart holding onto oneself rather than observing and waiting for the rise of a thought.

You have asked as to how to recognise that a thought has arisen in the firmament of the mind. Well, what happens when a thought arises during meditation/Enquiry? Self-attention is broken and the mind is externalized. In the beginning it takes some time to be aware that the Self-attention has been disrupted on account of rising a thought. Sri Bhagwan has unequivocally taught that when a thought arises, it does not arise alone, but there is a chain of concomitant thoughts rising one after another. Therefore, the moment a thought arises, one should not complete the chain or the sequence, but instead should ask, 'to whom has come this thought? To me?, Who Am I?', and thus should regain the Self-attention. This is a mere contrivance to regain the lost Self-attention. In the beginning of this practice, time interval to become aware that the Self-attention has been disturbed is longer. However, with practice, one goes on becoming aware of this disruption at progressively shorter and shorter time-interval. One is supposed to practice thus till the mind becomes quiescent such that a thought does not rise during meditation, and even if it rises, it does not have the power to distract one from one's state of Enquiry or the Self-attention.   

Dear Sri Udai, merely floating on the surface of the thought-wave, keeping the mind engaged in observing for the rise of a thought instead of diving within by attending to the existence-consciousness only, with a keen mind, thereby controlling mind, breath and other activities pertaining to the body and senses, is not the Atma-vichara as taught by Bhagwan Sri Ramana.         

My response to your other questions would follow sooner than later. Therefore, please don't rush to respond before I post my responses to all your questions.

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
  Anil
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 03:31:45 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: December 13, 2017, 03:32:58 PM »
Dear Anil ji,
you have not answered any of the questions Anil ji. You have not answered the first question here. Please take your time and answer to the point raised. what is the use in posting a paragraph that does not answer the point raised ? 

Firstly :
when i said am i criticizing or looking down upon ramana/ sadhu om ... its saying "no" ... not that i am asking you.
suppose i say "can one quench thirst using mirage water" ... it just means "no.

anyways :

a) you have to recognize that thought has arisen , which you cannot do without observing. Am I right or do you think there is a way to discover that thought has arisen without observing.

you have not answered this.

b) What is meant by without completing ? when you observed it has already gone ! its something of the past.

you have not answered this either.

you have combined them and said "this is not correct" --- please take your time and answer the questions directly point by point Anil ji.

Love!
Silence

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: December 13, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »
Dear Sri Udai, this is why I said that there was no point at all to keep discussing with you. Perhaps Sri Krishna and others who communicated to me were right. All the questions to which I responded, there is no doubt in my mind, have been comprehensively addressed. But as I said, you were already ready with your questions even before I responded. You say 'completing' was not covered. I have written that as soon as one becomes aware that the Self-attention has been broken on account of rising of a thought, one should not complete the sequence, but instead, by the contrivance pointed out, one should regain the Self-attention. What is it, if not the most appropriate answer to your question? But surely, you would not understand due to carriage of heavy baggage.

Well, from my long experience of interacting with you, I knew this was coming. I requested you to wait for my responses, but you are so assailed by thought-wave, having no patience at all, that you promptly came with a barrage of useless and meaningless questions in a hurry, without even reading my post. Anyway, I shall go on posting all my responses.

Pranam,
 Anil
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:14:36 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: December 13, 2017, 09:00:36 PM »
Dear Anil ji,

I requested you to wait for my responses, but you are so assailed by thought-wave, having no patience at all, that you promptly came with a barrage of useless and meaningless questions in a hurry, without even reading my post

Do you see , Anil ji, that you are unnecessarily saying this ? Whether i did it intentionally or "assailed by a thought wave" :) you have no way to know. Why this personal attack Anil ji ? Lets talk the topic. not people .

:) and Anil ji, suppose  i am indeed being assailed by thought waves ... then as a person with calmness what should you do ? ensure that i do not get caught in thought waves ... not say "you are assailed by thought waves and have no patience" ... LOL that amounts to looking down upon someone ... if i am indeed a lowly being, you should have calmly and with lot of compassion said ... "please do not get carried away, lets calmly inquire etc" ...

I have written that as soon as one becomes aware that the Self-attention has been broken on account of rising of a thought, one should not complete the sequence, but instead, by the contrivance pointed out, one should regain the Self-attention.

:) so is it completing the sequence of thoughts or completing a single thought ? :)
the original question was about a single thought , so i considered it not an answer.
but if u say that its the stream that is blocked ... i consider it an answer, i have some more questions , but for now we can park it.

Love!
Silence
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:03:01 PM by srkudai »

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: December 13, 2017, 09:23:33 PM »
Dear Anil ji,

Some verses from Vijnana Bhairava Tantra:

verse 98:

इच्छायामथवा ज्ञाने जाते चित्तँ निवेशयेत् ।
आत्मबुध्दयानन्यचेतास्ततस्तत्त्वार्थदर्शनम्॥

One should fix one's attention on the point where iccha [desire] or knowledge [knowingness] has arisen with undivided attention on that one gains insight into the essence of the reality.

verse 97:

yadaa mamecChaa notpannaa GYaana.N va kastadaasmi vai |
tattvato~ha.N tathaabhuutastalliinastanmanaa bhavet ||

यदा ममेच्छा नोत्पन्ना ज्ञानँ व कस्तदास्मि वै ।
तत्त्वतोऽहँ तथाभूतस्तल्लीनस्तन्मना भवेत् ॥

When neither the will nor knowledge (or thought) has arisen, what is my primordial state, by being one with that, remaining there, one should merge one's mind there.

Love!
Silence

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: December 14, 2017, 10:58:00 AM »
Dear Sri Udai

Quote:
"and Anil ji, suppose  i am indeed being assailed by thought waves ... then as a person with calmness what should you do ? ensure that i do not get caught in thought waves ... not say "you are assailed by thought waves and have no patience" ... LOL that amounts to looking down upon someone ... if i am indeed a lowly being, you should have calmly and with lot of compassion said ... "please do not get carried away, lets calmly inquire etc" ... "

Dear Sri Udai, brain-wave and lack of patience are evident to all. Advice of a friend to see this thought-wave off and have some patience does not amount to calling one a lowly person. This is an extraordinary exaggeration, which also goes on to show that how unnecessarily you always seek to stretch an argument so that your point of view may subsequently prevail. Yes, with a lot of compassion and solicitude I wish to say to you: Do not get carried away by myriad theories, and stay unswervingly upon the Core Centre of supremely beneficial Enquiry 'Who Am I?'. That is all I am listening (Voice of Intuition), and that is all I have to say to you as a friend.     

Quote:
"so is it completing the sequence of thoughts or completing a single thought ?   
the original question was about a single thought , so i considered it not an answer.
but if u say that its the stream that is blocked .."

Dear Sri Udai, Sri Bhagwan has taught that the individuality or the ego or the 'I'-thought alone is the perceiver of the existence of thoughts and their sequence. 'I'-thought is the root thought. If the root thought is held all other thoughts disappear for want of attention. So, when one becomes aware that the Self-attention has been lost, it is at once regained by the contrivance taught in some detail by Sri Bhagwan Himself. 'Self-attention has been lost' or 'Who am I?' are themselves thoughts only. So, yes, regaining the Self-attention means reverting to the first person attention from the second and third person thoughts and objects, and thus stopping impending thoughts in sequence from occupying the field. Ultimately, when the Self-attention becomes effortless, even the thought 'Who am I?' gets burnt in the funeral pyre of the individuality or the ego. This much knowledge regarding thoughts is enough for me, and I feel that any sadhak of Sri Bhagwan's Vichara will hardly like to go into detailed science of thoughts.   

Quote:
"Quote
'Watch all thoughts and events with detachment'
your emphasis on this quote:
Are you saying this is not vichara or are you questioning this method itself ?
if you are saying this is not vichara, who said it is vichara ? I certainly did not say so.
If you are questioning the method itself, then this is from the Buddha ... not from me."

Dear Sri Udai, Yes, I am saying it unambiguously that watching or observing thoughts is not the Vichara Sri Bhagwan has enjoined. No, I do not question the method itself. Why should I? I do not practice it, I do not know much about it. And I am not accustomed to commenting upon something which I have not understood fully well, practiced and experienced. That is not my wont at all.   

Quote:
"Quote
Self-attention,
what is this ? Self is not an object to be attended to.
how will you attend, please elaborate.
BTW : are you speaking of this awareness-watching-awareness school of thought ?"

Well, you have written somewhere that one should return to 'Just Be' again and again. Have you not? I asked you, 'What is it?', but you evaded the most precious question that was put to you by me for obvious reason. Well, listen, if you can. Clinging uninterruptedly till the very end to the consciousness-'I' or to the feeling of existence-consciousness, the daily common experience of everyone, is what is meant by the Self-attention. Such attention onto oneself alone is the Self-attention. However,  since Sri Bhagwan has taught that that there are not two selves but one Self which is the Self of all selves, one should not name the feeling 'I', beforehand, as either ego or the Self. Therefore, it follows that the  Self-attention is actually being  the Self (that is, remaining or abiding as Self)! Such 'being', which is to remain only peacefully aware, alone is the correct sadhana. Bhagwan Sri Ramana is once said to have remarked thus:
Do not meditate--be!
Do not think that you are--be!!
Don?t think about being--you are.

Quote:
"awareness-watching-awareness school of thought ?"

I do not believe in any school of thoughts. I have deep faith only in the Words of Grace uttered by the Sadguru.

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
  Anil
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 11:05:11 AM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: December 14, 2017, 11:13:43 AM »
Dear Sri Udai, I feel that all your questions have been adequately addressed, at least I have sought to respond as best as I can. Yet, I am sure you would never be satisfied. I feel that there is no use meaninglessly arguing with you ad nauseam.  Therefore, if you wish such interaction to continue further, you must respond to my questions as well. What do you make out of the following terms and phrases, which Sri Bhagwan has employed in the expression of His Revelation and which are central to the understanding of His Teaching of the Atma-vichara as well?
1.   Aham-vritti
2.   'I'-thought or the 'I'-consciousness
3.   Irreducible datum of all our experiences.
4.   The Heart
5.   Diving in
6.   In-gathering of the mind and senses.
7.   Source
8.   I AM THAT I AM
9.   Chit-Jada Granthi
10.   Pure 'I'
11.   Reflected Consciousness (Sutta rivu)
12.   One-pointedness of the mind
13.   Attention itself, what is it?

Pranam,
 Anil

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: December 14, 2017, 12:05:44 PM »
Dear Anil ji,
        :) you have given me a nice task :) ... 13 questions. ok, let me answer as I understand.

1. Aham Vritti
[short answer: "A sense or notion of I" , fictitious entity.]

long answer:
imagine seeing a dark cloud. What is the actual experience ... only is-ness. or presence.
some background notions are used to carve out a "cloud" even.
and then i think cloud is good or bad for me etc. these are all thoughts.
the background of all these thoughts is a fictitious sense of "me" !
in reality there is this body which as no sense of me
awareness has no sense of me.
rest are thoughts which are transient and momentary.
where is the "me" ?
2. I-thought : [see above.]
3. irreducible datum of all our experiences : [You/Me/Self]
4. The Heart : into which everything dissolves. Self.
5. Diving in:
[
Seeing where from this sense of I is arising. Like a dog sniffing for a smell. see
do the trees or mountains or any of the external world says so ?
if the body says "I" ?
if awareness says so ?
thus recognize there is none.
thus none to move inside or outside. what more is to be done ?
]

6. In-gathering of the mind and senses.
[
Withdrawing importance given to them. We think we will enjoy through senses or mental states and hence give them a lot of importance. when the wisdom dawns that they are irrelevant, one withdraws attention from them and stops giving them importance. one does nothing to gather them ... they simply lose themselves because they rely on the value or importance we give them]

7. Source: Self.

8. I AM THAT I AM
[
A negation of what I am not.
Self , cannot be described. And one need not say I am that Self. Self does not say that , right ?
and infact Self need not be described. It is ever self evident and every description needs it as the background.
so every scriptural statement (like this) is a negation of all notions that we hold about ourselves.
it just means "I am Udai", remove that notion "udai".
"I am a devotee" ... drop that "devotee"
dropping here is simply stop giving it importance... stop believing in its reality. it depends on our constant meditation to gain reality.
then what remains, ... wordless , nameless Self] .

9. Chit-Jada Granthi
[
ignorance.
imagine a red hot ball of fire rolling.
fire has no shape ... its not a ball and cannot roll.
ball is not hot !
the properties of one are superimposed on the other.

body is jada, awareness is cit ... ignorance is to superimpose the properties of one on the other.
is-ness or beingness of cit is superimposed on body
the jada-nature, mortality of body is superimposed on awareness when we say i am tall, short, dying etc.

this ignorance is chit-jada granthi.]

10. Pure I = Self.
[Actually a negation again. Negation of all notions associated with I ]

11.  Reflected Consciousness
[
Consciousness talked about with reference to a specific intellect.
like pot space .
space seen with reference to a pot.
space itself is not bound by pot.
there is nothing else for consciousness to reflect in.

this allegory is only provided to suggest (Adhyatma Ramayana , hanuman is taught by sri rama : sri rama hrdhayam) first withdraw attention away from objects to see oneself as the awareness in our mind and then "my mind" notion needs to be negated, hence this)
]

12. One pointed-ness of mind:
[When there is no where to go, nothing to do, mind remains here, with the present, what is. that is also called one pointedness.
usually minds are scattered because of a "doer" or "enjoyer" who is seeking something or the else... if nothing else, moksha. so when this seeker is dissolved or seen as unreal... one remains where one is, just as one is. this is single pointedness. no where to go , nothing to do.]

13. Attention itself, what is it?
[You.]

Love!
Silence

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: December 14, 2017, 12:33:23 PM »
Quote from Sri Udai:
"The point is I may dissolve in Self / Awareness [or God] by chanting Rama nama
or I may keep concentrating on the "I AM" and retain my "individuality""

Dear Sri Ravi and Devotees,

The above quote betrays it all, and he has left nothing for me to say anything anymore to him.
'I Am' is Pure Awareness, Pure Essence. Is it not? Meditating on this Pure Essence, that is, the Self, is to be It and remain as That, dissolving the ego or the individuality directly such that even a trace of the 'I'-thought does not remain.

I wish to say that I have not seen a more atrocious observation, in this forum or even elsewhere, seeking to maliciously contradict the great Teaching itself. Therefore, I wish to know from you your opinion regarding the above observation.

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
 Anil 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:35:20 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: December 14, 2017, 01:26:23 PM »
Dear Anil ji,
Ego can make any activity into protecting itself from destruction.
It is not the particular method that gives protection against this .

and why do you address Ravi ji and talk about me as "him". Please address me as udai, and talk to me if you have something to say. why speak to Ravi ji or other Devotees about some "him" ? :)

There is no contradiction... you are missing it.

Love!
Silence

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: December 14, 2017, 01:34:52 PM »
D: What is this Self again?
Sri Bhagwan: The Self is known to everyone but not clearly. You always exist. The Be-ing is the Self. 'I am' is the name of God. Of all the definitions of God, none is indeed so well put as the Biblical statement 'I AM THAT I AM' in EXODUS (Chap. 3). There are other statements, such as Brahmaivaham, Aham Brahmasmi and Soham. But none is so direct as the name JEHOVAH = I AM. The Absolute Being is what is - It is the Self. It is God. Knowing the Self, God is known. In fact God is none other than the Self.

Sri Bhagwan: The egoless 'I am' is not thought. It is realisation. The meaning or significance of 'I' is God. The experience of 'I am' is to Be Still.

Dear devotees, 'Just Be' is to remain as Pure Consciousness 'I Am'.  The experience of 'I Am' is to be still. Therefore, what other stillness or just state of being is being talked and discussed about here in this forum so enthusiastically?

Pranam,
 Anil
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 01:37:40 PM by eranilkumarsinha »