Author Topic: Self-enquiry as taught by Sri Bhagwan is enough  (Read 756982 times)

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
Re: Self-enquiry as taught by Sri Bhagwan is enough
« Reply #3915 on: October 23, 2014, 10:45:35 AM »
Dear Devotees,

Bhagwan Sri Ramana never accepted the view that there is a mind to get to know.
"On investigation, it will be found that the mind does not exist." "There is nothing but the Self. To inhere in the Self is the thing. Never mind the mind. If its source is sought, it will vanish."

Very similar is the advice of Nisargadatta Maharaj:
 "It is the mind that tells you that the mind is there. Don't be deceived... It is the bland refusal to consider the convolutions and convulsions of the mind that can take you beyond it."

Jinko pleaded with Bodhidharma: "My mind is without repose. Pray
repose it"
The Master demanded: "Bring your mind, so that I may repose it."
Jinko said: "However much I seek, I cannot find it."
The Master quickly rejoined:
"There! I have reposed it for you!"

Jinko attained Satori (Awakening).

Dear devotees, all three Teachings, as quoted above, in my view, are the same. I have not seen such rational and scientific Teachings which guide earnest seekers to understand the mind and finally transcend it. Sri Bhagwan taught that that which poses as the mind, and seemingly as our greatest friend, is, in truth, non-existent, and is merely a bundle of insentient thoughts, Jada.

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
  Anil   

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:48:06 AM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: October 23, 2014, 10:49:56 AM »
I was deeply impressed by Maurice's systematic, well-ordered, highly disciplined personality. His intelligence was overpowering; his simplicity scintillating; his spontaneous, genuine love overwhelming. There was nothing false, superficial or superfluous about Maurice. His response to his environment was always razor-sharp and instantaneous, always compassionate. There was never a gap between what he saw and felt and his immediate action. If he saw a beggar in rags he gave him all his food and his shirt as well without ever theorising about it. There were no dogmas, no theories, no hypotheses; only spontaneous, direct action. He belonged to no political party, religion or "ism".
Sri Apa B. Pant

Dear Sri Jewell,

Yes,  Sri Maurice Frydman was an Enlightened Devotee. I know that Sri Nisaragadatta Maharaj not only acclaimed him as one who fully understood His Teachings, but after the death of Sri Maurice, He used to Himself decorate daily his portrait with flowers and kumkum along with those of other Saints and Deities in His room.   Sri Pant whose observation is quoted above was an intimate friend and a close disciple of Sri Maurice Frydman for forty years. Yes, indeed, Sri Maurice Frydman is a great Devotee who is Jnani Himself.

I have downloaded and saved the e-book 'I Am That', in my laptop, from the site mentioned by you, and have even read some pages from it. Thanks very much for the same, dear friend, Sri Jewell.

Pranam,
  Anil

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:54:11 AM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: October 23, 2014, 05:52:12 PM »
INQUIRY INTO THE  I
A Garland of Sonnets

By O M (OLEG MOGILEVER, Leningrad, U.S.S.R.)
(Translated from the Russian by NADHIA SUTARA)

XI
Only realize that the ego is a phantom without substance,
The formless spirit, weary of form:
Samsara, body, the restless mind--
Everything is a reflection of the Light, and no more ....
The world of sensations but feeds the illusion
And pampers the stronghold of separateness:
The ego, masquerading as the one true Self,
Disgorges itself with the eruptions of self-sense.
Where is the mouth of this volcano
Whose eruptions project us into the world of name and form,
And veil us with the illusion of the loss of Eternity?
In order to regain our lost Estate,
The scriptures have shown us the Way:
Find the Source of thought in the Cave of the Heart.

XII
Find the Source of thought in the Cave of the Heart--
There where its death is inevitable.
The profane shall vanish into the Heart of Being,
Never again to arise: the Shore has been reached!
To cross the surging sea of Samsara, is there another way?
I and mine are far too heavy weights;
Unless one makes this all-embracing sacrifice
How can one enter the Greater Life?
Direct the attention steadily within
To the Lotus of the Heart two digits to the right.
0, Satguru, grant Thy Grace!
One will tame the wild beast that the ego becomes
When it arrogates to itself the feeling of I, thus creating the world of maya,
By holding firmly to the Self-Enquiry, "Who am I?"

XIII
Holding firmly to the Self-Enquiry, "Who am I?"
And stalking unwaveringly the little "I",
The adept shall reach the subtle Flame
In the Lotus of the Heart, in the Cave foreordained.
On this death-bed of self, immolated,
He shall rise again made new like the Phoenix.
Alike in both loss and in gain
Once the ego disappears in the Flame.
Sri Ramana! O Master! I beseech Thy Grace, Thy celestial Prasad:
To make this enquiry unceasingly,
And never to lose my way in the fog.
Thy disciple cherishes only this dream,
Arising in Thy Light so miraculous:
To enter, behold, and to master the way!

XIV
To enter, behold, and to master the way!
Who? Whose? Whither? Whence? Unity, duality--
All doubts have fallen away; only the Truth pulsates:
Sat-Chit-Ananda, Being-Awareness-Bliss.
Tat-Tvam-Asi ... The road is ended.
The goal of Life-- Oneness, Liberation-- achieved.
The primal Bliss of Being at last is regained
As all fetters fall away from Awareness.
The Jnani has devoured all obstacles, yet sees all within Himself;
The fiery Witness, ever peaceful and poised,
Is He, the incarnation of the Glory of Being.
He is THAT, He is Brahman, the Subtle Effulgence of the One.
He Himself-- the sacred object of worship--
Dwells in the Cave of the Heart as the True I.

XV
In the Cave of the Heart, the True I
Radiates alone with a subtle Light:
The one Essence shining forth withput defect--
Blissful Consciousness of Being.
Brahman is the sole Reality-- THAT is the Truth Itself:
The world of duality is the maqic of the Source,
The object of the ego athirst for blood,
The plaything of the restless mind.
There is a direct Path to one's immutable Nature
Laid open by Sri Ramana, the omnipresent Guru:
Only realise that the ego is a phantom without substance.
Find the Source of I-thought in the Cave of the Heart
Holding firmiy to the Self-Enqyiry "Who am I?"
Thus enter, behold, and master the Way!

Source: Mountain Path

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:13:22 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: October 23, 2014, 10:16:21 PM »
Dear Sri Anil,

I was deeply impressed by Maurice's systematic, well-ordered, highly disciplined personality. His intelligence was overpowering; his simplicity scintillating; his spontaneous, genuine love overwhelming. There was nothing false, superficial or superfluous about Maurice. His response to his environment was always razor-sharp and instantaneous, always compassionate. There was never a gap between what he saw and felt and his immediate action. If he saw a beggar in rags he gave him all his food and his shirt as well without ever theorising about it. There were no dogmas, no theories, no hypotheses; only spontaneous, direct action. He belonged to no political party, religion or "ism".
Sri Apa B. Pant

Yes,  Sri Maurice Frydman was an Enlightened Devotee. I know that Sri Nisaragadatta Maharaj not only acclaimed him as one who fully understood His Teachings, but after the death of Sri Maurice, He used to Himself decorate daily his portrait with flowers and kumkum along with those of other Saints and Deities in His room.   Sri Pant whose observation is quoted above was an intimate friend and a close disciple of Sri Maurice Frydman for forty years.

From some writings i have read online,reading about Maharaj,i found some passages which speak about Maurice and His Greatness,and mostly what i could understand from 'I am That' itself. But i did not came across more beautiful words about Him,than these,from Mr Pant. These are indeed traits which belong to freedom itself.
Truly admiring Soul Maurice is.

And,my dear friend, i am so happy You started to read 'I am That'!

With love and prayers,

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 12:15:28 AM by Jewell »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: October 24, 2014, 10:59:33 AM »
Dear Devotees,

So, it is the mind which tells us that the mind is there, the mind which does not exist in the first place. Therefore, Sri Bhagwan taught that never minding the mind, and instead seeking its source, and upon reaching the Source, inhering in the Self is the right course. Thoughts constitute the mind, for it is only the bundle of thoughts. But most of the thoughts that we think daily are really unnecessary. Are they not? All these thoughts pertain to the not-Self, they are the anatma vastu, that is, anything other than the Self. The Real Me, the Swarupa, is devoid of thoughts which alone constitute the impure mind, remember, Pure Mind is Itself the Consciousness of the Self, or the Absolute Consciousness in which subjects and objects merge.

Dear devotees, Sri Sadhu Om has written that we must gradually cultivate the habit of taking interest in attending only to the Self or in Self-attention instead of in anything else that we may think about. He says that indifference towards thoughts of anything other than the thought of Self is a powerful aid in the practice of Self-enquiry, for the correct practice of the Self-enquiry is the Self-attention.   

In any spiritual practice, occasions may come when one feels that one is not making progress and therefore may feel dejected. At such times, rather than attending to second and third person thoughts and objects, one may resort to sravana and manana which is nothing other than the Guru's Teachings.   A firm foot-hold is indeed necessary to pursue any sadhana unswervingly and with perseverance, including Self-enquiry, and it is provided by sravana and manana constantly, that is, study of Sri Bhagwan's Life and Teachings. And what is the firm foot-hold provided by sravana and manana? They are vairagya and Bhakti, or dispassion and Devotion.

Vairagya or dispassion is freedom from desires to attend to second and third person thoughts and objects.

Since, Self is verily God, real bhakti or love is to attend only and only to the self or to the first person, as the great devotee, Sri Sadhu Om would say. Why? It is no secret that we, after all, love ourselves most and anything is dear only because of our love for the Self, that is, for ourselves. THEREFORE,  IT  MUST  NOT  BE  THAT  DIFFICUT  TO   ATTEND   ONLY, AND  ONLY  TO  THE  FIRST  PERSON,  AT  LEAST  WHEN  WE  ENGAGE  IN  SADHANA  OF  THE  ATMA-VICHARA,  TO  START  WITH.  It  is  certain, in my view, to become all-consuming in due course. This is why I keep on saying, "Love Sri Arunachala Ramana who abides in the Heart of our hearts and whom therefore we always carry wherever we go, who is none other than our Self or the Atma; and PERSEVERE in Vichara".

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
 Anil   
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 11:05:54 AM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: October 24, 2014, 07:31:00 PM »
Taste of Joy
By O M

(Translated from the Russian by Nadhia Sutara)

I am a drop of the Ocean, I am a wave.
I--the mute Silence of Its boundless depths--
Ocean of shoreless Effulgence!
... This body is merely a vessel ...
If I am not, I am THAT:
Awareness!
Being that knows no bonds!
Bliss of the Knowledge Supreme!
Let but for a moment the taste of this arise,
And its Joy will shed Light on the karmic web,
Burning the armour-plated shield of ignorance
To wordlessly proclaim the Word of Truth.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:33:39 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: October 25, 2014, 10:25:39 AM »
The Awakening
By Sri Muruganar

The elephant in his dream beholds
The lion that wakes him
up from sleep.
Even so the seeker in his dream-like
Waking life of ignorance sees
The guru and wakes from
slumber dark.
Garland of Guru's Sayings, v.283.

Sri Sadhu Om: "One must also know what type of sravana wil be effective. To be most effective, sravana must be focussed and directed unswervingly in just one direction, so reading this and that from numerous different gurus is not proper sravana. You must first find a guru with whose thought-current you can agree, then discover what his real teachings are, and then practice them alone."

Sri Sadhu Om: "It is difficult for us to mix with sadhkas who have other thought-currents. Hearing their ideas and their views about other gurus, we naturally feel lonely, since we love Bhagwan and like to think only of Him and His Teachings. But we should be careful not to preach. We should not express Bhagwan's view to anyone unless we are asked."

Dear Devotees,

Though Sri Ravi Bhai Saheb here in this Forum has expressed that he found Sri Sadhu Om's writing a little dogmatic; for me, Sri Om is one of those greatest Devotees of Sri Bhagwan whose profound insights, contained in his writings and compositions, helped me immensely in understanding, assimilating and practicing His Teachings. 
However, having said as above, I wish to add that though I also, like Sri Om and His numerous ardent devotees, love Him and therefore feel compelled from within to think only of Him and practice only His Teachings, I feel that I should also add that I do not feel lonely when someone talks about his own guru or his teachings, for Sri Bhagwan Himself has taught that Guru is God, God Is One, and therefore, all Real Gurus are One, and He is God. Initially, after having come to the Lotus Feet of Sri Bhagwan,  I also used to feel a little uncomfortable and used to withdraw from such discussion, but gradually I began to glimpse Sri Bhagwan in other great Gurus, such as, Sri Ramakrishana Paramhamsa, Shird's Sri Sai, Sri Jnaneshwar, Sri Nisargdatta Maharaj, etc., and even began to discern that essentially their teachings also are one and the same.

Nevertheless, I also ardently believe that one should find one's own Guru, with whose thought-current and teachings one is in complete agreement, follow His Teachings alone, and do what He wants of him. In my view, then only we become recipient of His Grace which will show and lead us to the Realisation of the Atma-swarupa, which alone is the only real Goal whatever, for all  other goals are secondary, of no real importance.

Besides, dear devotees, I also feel that when one has indeed been  truly exposed to the Grace of one's destined Jnana Guru, one has truly arrived, and all one needs hereafter is to love Him, worship Him as God, and long for Him ardently, and follow His and only His Teachings.
We must learn from Sri Muruganar's and others' examples. and endeavour to emulate them. When Sri Muruganar was once asked about other gurus, he is said to have replied, "I  HAVE  BEEN  BLINDED  BY  THE  SUN,  SO  I  CANNOT  SEE  ANYTHING  ELSE."

Dear devotees, YES, after coming to Sri Bhagwan, I believe deeply that nothing will help much, EXCEPT  THE   FIRE  OF  DEVOTION  TO  'I'  WHICH  SRI  BHAGWAN  KINDLED  IN  US,  AND  WHICH  WE  MUST  ENDEVOUR  TO  KEEP  ALIVE  AND  BURNING,  AT  ALL  COST  WHATEVER.   IN  THAT  LIES  OUR  SALVATION.

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
  Anil             

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 10:44:02 AM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: October 25, 2014, 05:59:47 PM »
Dear devotees, what follow are some of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba's Words of Grace:

The four sadhanas and the six Sastras are not necessary. Just has complete trust in your guru: it is enough.

Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana.

I am the slave of My devotee.

Stay by Me and keep quiet. I will do the rest.

I will not allow My devotees to come to harm.

If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out My hands to support him or her.

I think of My people day and night. I say their names over and over.

My people do not come to Me of their own accord; it is I who seek and bring them to Me.

TO  KNOW  ME,  CONSTANTLY THINK  "WHO  AM  I?"

Pranam,
  Anil
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 06:03:25 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: October 25, 2014, 09:53:21 PM »
Dear Devotees,

Yes, I was really filled with wonder when I myself saw that Poojya Sri B. V. Narshimha Swami's "Sri Saibaba's Charters and Sayings" indeed contains a subtitle 'Atmavichara' which reveals that Sri Sai Baba enjoined Atmavichara:

Quote:

Atmavichara:

108. Sri Baba: To know Me, constantly think "Who Am I?" by Sravana and Manana.
Who are we? What are we? Where am I? Where are you? Where is all the world? Think, think that in reality you are not different from God.

109. Sri Baba: We must see our self.

Moreover, dear devotees, a famous devotee of Sri Sai Baba named Sri Rajaram Pagadala, in his book "Sri Sai Baba's Charters and Sayings--As I Understand", commenting on Sri Baba's Teaching on Atmavichara, as given in Sri Narshimha Swami's book, writes as following:

"As I understand Him, Baba tells us to inquire  within ourselves as to who we are (Atmavichara). When one does self-inquiry, one becomes knowledgeable and begins to understand the purpose for which we are born. But this awareness comes gradually based on soul searching from within."

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
  Anil     
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:56:09 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: October 26, 2014, 06:15:15 AM »
Anil,
Happy to know that you could make it to Sri Ramanasramam and spend quality time absorbed in its wonderful ambience.you are indeed blessed.
Namaskar

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: October 26, 2014, 09:29:18 AM »
OM  NAMO  BHAGWATE  SRI  RAMANAYA.

Sarvam khalvidam brahma: All of this--everything visible and invisible--is actually nothing other than Brahman, the eternal Spirit.
Chandogya Upanishad

Dear Devotees,

On the one hand the great Upanishad teaches "All this is Brahma", and on the other hand teaches "Neti, Neti and Tat Tvam Asi". What do the above two seemingly contradictory Teachings mean?

It means that we have to reject everything other than 'I' as anatma vastu (not-Self), or as not me, it is not myself, during sadhana, but when at the culmination of sadhana (Vichara), we experience 'I' as It really is, that is, the import of that which we call 'I', we discover that nothing is other than 'I'. Sri Sadhu Om has mentioned that the practice of rejecting everything other than 'I' by not attending to any such thing is sometimes described as an 'ascending process', whereas the state of true Self-knowledge, in which everything is experienced as not other than 'I' is sometimes described as a 'descending process', though it really is not a process but our natural state of being.

Dear devotees, it follows therefore that the State "All this is Brahman" applies to the State in which everything is embraced as 'I'. Since the Self is verily Brahman, it follows that Brahman should always be regarded as the first person, 'I', because, as Sri Bhagwan has revealed, It is our Natural State of Pure non-dual Self-awareness. Therefore, descending process is not a process but the State of Sahaja Samadhi in which alone everything is embraced as 'I' or Brahman.

Hence, during sadhana one is asked to practice discrimination and sift the Reality from the unreality, or Atma (Self) from the antam vastu (not-Self). Once Realisation happens, it is "sarvam khalvidam brahma or All this is Brahman." Sri Bhagwan, in the context of food, once has remarked that when the great fire is raging, it does not matter what fuel is added to it, for everything, wet or dry, will be consumed by it. So, moderation in food is very desirable and should be regulated during sadhana, for it helps rein in the mind and is therefore a great aid in spiritual practice. But a Free and Realised One is free to take what He will. No such injunction applies to such a One.

Dear devotees, I wish to extend the same rationale to gurus and spiritual teachings. When we are earnestly seeking Self-realisation or want earnestly to realise God, we should find and follow a Guru who we love most and to whom we are naturally drawn, and whose Teachings appeal to us most.  This is, of course, when one has not been found by the Guru Himself so far, for if the Guru Himself finds His prey, there is no doubt and there is no escape.  Therefore, so long as we are sadhaks, we must owe allegiance to one Guru and hand over our power of attorney to Him, and practice His Teaching whole-heartedly alone until the futuristic date when Realisation happens and Knowledge dawns that all Gurus are One and their Teachings essentially the same. Realisation is due to Guru's Grace. Therefore, it follows that though Guru's Grace is always there, for It to be operative, we must owe allegiance and surrender our will and volition to Him, and follow His Teachings, in spirit and letter, imperatively.  Remember, the best service to Guru is to follow His Teaching whole-heartedly, in spirit and letter. However, I feel that study of sacred lore and scripture, such as Gita, etc. and Life, Teachings and Works of great Sages and Saints of the folklore, such as, Sri Bhagwan, Sri Kabir, Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sai Baba, Sri Jnaneshwar, Sri Nisargdatta Maharaj, etc. will always constitute Sravana and Manana, for anybody whoever, and help gravitate towards God or the Self, irrespective of the path one is following, for They all have spoken from their Highest State of Realisation.  But, all the same, the GURU and His TEACHINGS must be the VITAL LIFELINE of the devotees and spiritual seekers. Guru is the nearest and the dearest One in the three worlds and therefore must sit always on the highest pedestal, that is, in the Shrine of hearts.

Besides, I know that when one is a disciple or a devotee of a chosen Guru, when such a one visits other realised Gurus, They invariably reinforce one's Faith in one's chosen Guru. Many such instances are there. Envy and competition are the order of the day among the fake, self-styled gurus; true Gurus are God Themselves. When posted in Bhagalpur in Bihar, a few years back, I once visited Maharshi Mehi's Ashram, situated on the bank of the Sacred Ganges. I prostrated to His Samadhi and when I got up, lo ! Sri Bhagwan revealed Himself as all-pervading !! This is why I keep on saying that there is essential unity in all matters which are genuinely spiritual. 

OM  NAMO  BHAGWATE  SRI  RAMANAYA.

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
  Anil

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:38:47 AM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: October 26, 2014, 01:59:04 PM »
Dear Sri Ravi,

Ji, yes, and during the journey to and from Sri Ramanasramam I remained absorbed in the practice of the Presence of God in the company of our dear Brother, Sri Lawrence. Thanks very much, dear Sri Ravi bhai saheb.

Pranam,
  Anil

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: October 26, 2014, 05:02:17 PM »
God, The Unknown I

By Sri Martin Leo

How is it that I, God, remain unknown? Why
is it that I, the eternal One, I, the Omnipresent,
Omnipotent, Omniscient One remain unrecognized?

"In My undivided wholeness I am known only
to Myself: there is no other."

In my Self-expression I, the alone One, remain
unrecognized. Why?

"Does not recognition imply separation?
Division? Creation? And am I not the Unborn,
the Undivided, the Complete? And what
is Man that he could be mindful of Me? Is not
man part of My Sell-expression, and is he not
essentially My own Spirit manifest? And Yet
he asks for recognition of My Being, forgetting
that he is already my Being.

What foolishness is this? Who is it but Man
that questions My undivided Being?"

I, God the Unknown,
will remain Unknown
just so long as Man
remains Known.

In the absence of the Known
There  AM  I,
GOD
THE  UNKNOWN.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:50:02 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: October 26, 2014, 05:17:34 PM »
Sometimes I know that I am
everything, and I call that Love.
Sometimes I know that I am nothing,
and I call that Wisdom.
Between Love and Wisdom my life
continually flows.

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: October 27, 2014, 04:33:08 PM »
Arunachala  Shiva !

He first heard a line
in his head as he woke,
but kept going. Next
day, it still spoke
but now louder,
almost a song
swirling inside him.
So as he strolled
he wove a garland,
sweet hymns of Heaven
for his Master,
the chorus of which
would ring through
Tiruvannamalai,
and years later,
that refrain he would hear
singing back to him
through the door
as he lay on his death bed,
only hours left of his breath
enchanting the air,
and he wept in joy
as he drank the tune he had given
now coming back for him
on the wind
on the hill
on the lungs
of all who loved him.
Sri Ana Callan,  Source: Mountain Path

Dear devotees, the last 12 lines of the above poem portray how some devotees inspirationally started singing 'Sri Arunachala Aksharmanamalai' at the time of the Mahasamadhi. Sri Arthur Osborne has described the grim and gloomy scene poignantly thus:
Unexpectedly, a group of devotees sitting on the veranda outside the hall began singing "Arunachala Siva". On hearing it, Sri Bhagwan's eyes opened and shone. He gave a brief smile of indescribable tenderness. From the outer edges of His eyes tears of bliss rolled down. One more deep breath, and no more. There was no struggle, no spasm, no other sign of death: only that the next breath did not come.
Source: Ramana Maharshi and The Path of Self-knowledge

Pranam,
  Anil
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:35:28 PM by eranilkumarsinha »