Author Topic: SELF INTRODUCTION  (Read 4489 times)

v.lalithakumar

• View Profile
SELF INTRODUCTION
« on: October 05, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »
namaskars.i am sri.v.lalithakumar.newly joined to this forum. i am very happy to be one among you and enjoy BHAGAVAN SRI RAMANA MAHARISHI"S GRACE on me too. i am a retired Indian central government oficer.i am  a physicist cum metallurgist.i was working in Indian ordnance factories.now i am completely engaged in the"HINDU" religious activities.i used to do  "PUJA" in my home.recite SRI RUDHRAM& CHAMAKAM." attending "MAHA RUDHRAM& ATHI RUDHRAM". used to do moola paarayanam of "SRIMATH VAALMIKI RAAMAYANAM,SRIMATH BAAGAVADHAM &SRIMATH DEVI BAAGAVADHAM". i am interested in VEDANTIC,PHILOSOPHICAL literatures. also metallurgy, physics, astrology,and Hindu religious  books reading are my liking.with regards. namaskars.v.lalithakumar

matthias

• View Profile
Re: SELF INTRODUCTION
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »
have a warm welcome :)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 01:41:50 PM »

Dear Sri v. lalithkumar,

Welcome to the Forum.  If you have already studied about life and
teachings of Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi, please do share your views with us.  If not, you can start reading them.

Arunachala Siva.

Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 12:48:20 PM »
My Greetings to all inhabitants of this forum !

I?m a man, 40 y.o., living in Ukraine.
During reading books ?Face to face with Ramana Maharshi? and ?Talks with Ramana Maharshi? I had Satori ( temporary realization / awakening ). It was several times and it was marvelously !

I have some thoughts and I would like to share it with all interested in Advaita.

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 07:25:19 PM »
Dear Orange,

Welcome to the forum!

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 08:07:09 AM »
Dear Orange

Welcome to this forum and feel free to share your experience with regard to Bhagavan Ramana's Teachings .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha