Author Topic: Bhagavan in Dream  (Read 5939 times)

trikaranashuddhi

• View Profile
Bhagavan in Dream
« on: November 24, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »
I never knew bhagavan's teachings.....just had seen his picture many years ago and did not think much about bhagavan anymore.
a month ago in my dream I saw bhagavan.........it was a silent dream....no words...bhagavan's eyes looking at me and mine at his.
I did not know what it meant and what to do....but in my heart I feel something was unsaid..or even wanted....
can anybody help?

jivadas

• View Profile
Re: Bhagavan in Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 02:37:22 AM »
This is a very interesting experience. There is something magic in Bhagavan's eyes, even in a photograph; and the most magical photo is the one you see most often. It was taken by the great photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson [HC-B] shortly before Bhagavan dropped the body.

There is an interesting recollection that HC-B was standing on Arunachala at 8:47 pm of a certain day, and he saw a shooting star, and he thought: "He has died!" And of course Bhagavans attendant took note of the time when Bhagavan attained Maha-Samadhi. 8:47 pm.

This kind of visualization is the highest sort of Dharana. If you had dwelt in it a little longer, you might have had an interesting trip.

I read in some old edition of the Mountain Path about this phenomenon by someone who had a similar experience, and waited a little longer, and had an experience similar to my own:

She entered a sphere of diffused light, and had an experience of Anansa Ecstasy.

I will not speak any more about that. I won't predispose you to what you may discover.

But bear in mind that all such Dharanas are just Maya Magic; but don't forget that they are just as real as anything else; and that they can transform your experience of life completely.

x0x
jd

hsreevidya

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 06:53:19 PM »
You sure have been blessed by Bhagavan through this dream. There are many kinds of spiritual initiation given by a guru to the disciple.Among those 'chakshu deekshai' [eye to eye contact] is the most sought for and highest.

sreevidya

trikaranashuddhi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 09:01:41 PM »
Thank you for all your replies.

The notion of highest and lowest is but human. Also of travels and etc etc. As long as "I" is considered. It meets itself in whichever way is best for itself.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 04:58:42 PM »
Dear trikaranashudd,  You must be really elated about the dream.
Do not feel small about it and do not criticise us for praising your
fortune.  Bhagavan "thinks of" many people, "sees many people"
"touches many people" even today.  They are immensely blessed.
I had a more obscure dream a few days back.  I was standing with
Bhagavan (I could not neither see Him nor did He see me) on a
balcony or on a slope of hill, and He was showing me water over-
flowing and gushing forth in a river, and suddenly, all the water
drained out and I was seeing small jutting rocks.  I do not know
the meaning of this dream.  I interpreted in my "wisdom" that
I should remove the rocks underneath my mind, to enable the
water to run majestically. Arunachala-Siva.     

SANKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 07:38:51 AM »

DEAR MEBERS,

IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO SEE BHAGVAN IN YOUR DREAM YOU WEEP IN FRONT OF HIS PHOTO DAILY WHOLE HEARTEDEDLY HE WILL GIVE YOU DARSHAN AND YOU CAN EXPERIANCE THE INEXPRESSIBLE FEELING.

SIVA SIVA ARUNACHALA SIVA
KANNAN MEERA SANKAR

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 10:57:10 AM »
Dear Sankar and srkudai,  Dreams and visions are not substitues
for merger with Bhagavan.  But they can be useful as our prayers
to personal gods, outside.

Arunachala Siva. 

DRPVSSNRAJU

• View Profile
    • BE AS YOU ARE
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 12:45:59 PM »
If i am given a chance i prefer not to see Bhagawan in a dualistic way.
pvssnraju

DRPVSSNRAJU

• View Profile
    • BE AS YOU ARE
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 03:10:48 PM »
Dear srkudai,
                 I agree with your observations regarding nonduality.What i mean to say is i want to have a state where there is no possibility of
dualistic relationship with Bhagawan.At present i am able to be in communion with him sometimes without dualistic relationship in silence.
I want to have uninterrupted communion with him in this nondualistic way during which only his intense presence is there and i am absent as ego.
Dualistic experiences give transient happiness rather than lasting bliss.Ufcourse they have their place in spiritual upliftment.
pvssnraju