Author Topic: Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter  (Read 2402 times)

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter
« on: June 28, 2010, 01:22:08 PM »
Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful,lovely life.....

Things are to be used and people are to be loved,
But the problem in today's world is that, People are used and things are loved...

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits they become character;
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

The Will of God will never take you to
where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Stay FAITHFUL and Be GRATEFUL.

ramanaduli

• View Profile
Re: Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 05:56:47 AM »
Dear Prasanth ji

I wanted to know how the destiny forms. Here you have written the cause of our destiny. Our thoughts are the root for our destiny. In tamil they say EDHAI NENAIKKIRAYO ADHUVAHA AGIVIDUKIRAI.
So we must watch our thoughts. Our thoughts should be good then our destiny would be good. All thoughts are arising from our mind only. When our mind gets agitated good thoughts never come. At the result actions would be bad and bad destiny forms.
This CHAKKAR NEVER ENDS?

Ramanaduli

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
Re: Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 07:15:31 AM »
When our mind gets agitated good thoughts never come. At the result actions would be bad and bad destiny forms.

Dear ramanaduli Garu,

Yes you are right.As you rightly said when we are unable to control our emotions few times good thoughs may not come at that point of time.
Hence it is suggested to control our thoughts(mind) through various techniques like Self Enquiry,breath control etc.

In Bhagavad gita Lord Krishna says

Ch6 Text35

The Blessed Lord said: O mighty-armed son of Kunti, it is undoubtedly very difficult to curb the restless mind, but it is possible by constant practice and by detachment.

But my personal opinion is it is not possible to achieve this 100% but we should try our level best is my suggestion.