Author Topic: Ramana Maharshi explains How to get rid of fear?  (Read 17632 times)

matthias

• View Profile
Re: Ramana Maharshi explains How to get rid of fear?
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 10:43:44 PM »
but proof me wrong did I ever say Iam self realized?

i just say I drink heinecken and that this is my path to realisation...wich you (thank god) proofed to be the wrong way...

maybe my ego beliefes that Iam self realized, for gods sake who cares? maybe Iam a big liar too, maybe I rape woman, you do not even know me..maybe Iam the greates idiot in the world, maybe hte reincarnation of Hitler (you seme to be fascniated bye him)

Iam austrian like him ;)

who knows...

but you seem to know it in a very subtle manner, if more subtle then I seem to know...so please tell me what is so interessting in telling people that they are wrong?

I mean really what is it? tell it to me straight

matthias

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2010, 08:55:51 AM »
Dear srkudai,

The food you eat ... will quench your hunger and after some time ... you will be hungry again! wow! see ... what a discovery!

Certainly, your food that I am going to consume will quench my hunger all right. :)  Not you. You may be hungry for a long time until you discover the difference between imagination and experience  ;D

and then u know ... its effect was temporary!

Don't count on it. You may find your hunger to be more permanent. ;D

Another wonderful discovery

May not turn out to be what you had in mind.  :)

We will talk more about the physical hunger aspect a little later!

And after the burnt fingers, er Siva thandavam, experience, er imagination, it may take some time before you type either. :)

And Hey! Are you trying to tell me i am not "Awake Yet" ?

Can't you see, er imagine,  I don't rush in where... ;D

But i thought ur intentions were to somehow make me agree to form an ashram and lead a group

An Awake guy can do so himself.  8)  Those gramaphones are always very popular.  :)

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2010, 09:00:23 AM »
maybe my ego beliefes that Iam self realized, for gods sake who cares? maybe Iam a big liar too, maybe I rape woman, you do not even know me..maybe Iam the greates idiot in the world, maybe hte reincarnation of Hitler (you seme to be fascniated bye him)

Iam austrian like him

Yes, I can see the resemblance from here.  ;D

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »
Dear I's

I personally feel, this topic deserves to be locked!

Salutations to Sri Ramana
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 12:55:37 AM »
Dear matthias,

All my references to Hitler were on a serious note and you can read them again and check. I was questioning those who tried to explain away the atrocities with some philosophy.  Don't know how you thought I was fascinated by him, you never explained. You joked about yourself and about being Austrian and a reincarnation of Hitler. Now why do you get pissed and with whom?

Anyway, apologies for any unintended pain.

matthias

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 01:10:25 AM »
dear sadhak I just wanted to see if there is somebody behind the words and the plays

Iam not hurt by you, but what happens arround hitler and his crazy cult hurts....I mean, if you look at this topic you can feel nothing but pain and total helplessness...

that was my first and foremost motivation to post this,

second was that I wanted to let you know that I have a heart, if you think I have just a brain full of ideas about enlightment, then you are wrong...

here is a living human beeing behind the words...surely not enlightened

student as you..there is a ego, there is anger...and fear and all that wich creates the ego..its alive in me

and betwenn students should be respect

and we can stop playing arround now and meet as humans in this forum, so if you want too talk to me then straight, Iam not an Idea in your head remember that.

much love
matthias

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 01:16:31 AM by matthias »

amiatall

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 03:13:04 AM »
1. Lets get not deluded and think that people who were attracted to Ramana were attracted without his will alone. It means everyone has a heart.
2. Lets keep past to the past ( hitler party or whatever ). Sure, we consciously recognize the atrocities and no philosophy can deny it. But please look at facts:
 a) for practicioner scriptures gives an advice to see world as a dream.
 b) world factually is a dream
 c) we were attracted to work with ourselfs not with the world and the politics running it, leave it to Ramana.
 d) firstly, one kills hitler inside then one can go kill hitlers outside, but i doubt one will find such..

What is factually happening in the humans' psyche is being reflected outside. So the only solution to all the hitlerism problems is to work with thyself. By doing so the world automatically is being fixed, for world was never apart.