Author Topic: Attend to the work for which you have come!  (Read 6307 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Attend to the work for which you have come!
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 08:29:00 PM »
Dear Jewell,

Once Sri Bhagavan was sitting on the Hill. It was a wet season and the area was marshy. Suddenly a frog came a pool of
water nearby and hit His eyes. His eyes became red. The devotees were worried. They asked Sri Bhagavan: What happened?
Can we bring some eye lotion?  Sri Bhagavan replied smilingly: No. no, not required. The frog came and told me 'Good Morning'!
That is all!

Arunachala Siva.     

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 03:44:41 PM »
Sooo cute! :-):-) Dear Subramanian sir,i must say,with All admiration sir,that You are a walking bookstore. :-) You know so many stories,and everything about Bhagavan too. How wonderfull is that.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 03:48:27 PM by Jewell »

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 06:25:09 PM »
Dear Jwell,

Once Sri Bhagavan was cutting an mango or some fruit, with a sharp knife.  He cut his finger while doing it.
An anxious devotee asked: Ayyo, Bhagavan, has the knife brushed your finger? Sri Bhagavn replied smilingly:
No, my finger brushed the knife!

(Cherished Memories - Smt.T.R. Kanakammal)

Arunachala Siva.   

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 10:41:40 PM »
:-) The right way to look on events and life. Thank You sir!

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2012, 02:43:57 PM »
devotees were singing the "ramana sadguru" song, Bhagawan joined them in the singing. When the people asked why, he asked "Why not? After all, you are not singing about this body, but about the Ramana sadguru who is within all including this body"

Deepa ji,

It really touched my heart, just see how pure and innocent is our master. We generally come across many things but this is some thing, way beyond our imaginations.

Thank you so much for letting us know about this.

OM ARUNAACHALESHWARAAYA NAMAHA!

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2012, 02:53:52 PM »
The frog came and told me 'Good Morning'!
That is all!
Arunachala Siva.   

Subramanian Ji,

Again see how the thinking differs, if it would have been us we would have abused the frog instantly and will be cursing the poor frog for the whole day when ever we look in the mirror till it becomes normal.

This is just one example why he is considered as ocean of compassion just like our bhola shankara!

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2012, 04:11:12 PM »
Dear Jewell and vinod,

Once Sri Bhagavan was staying in Pachiamman Temple, since there was water scarcity in the Hill. Kavyakanta Ganapati Muni,
Viswanatha Swami and a few others were there. Sri Bhagavan was sitting with a group of monkeys and was telling them
about Atma Vichara. On seeing this, Viswanatha Swami came near and said: What Bhagavan! You are teaching Atma Vichara
to monkeys. How can monkeys understand this?

Sri Bhagavan replied: I have also been teaching Atma Vichara to you all. How many of you have understood? So also with these
monkeys. Some monkeys may understand and others may not, as in the case of you people!

On hearing this Kavyakanta Ganapati Muni roared with laughter so heavily as if his ribs would break!
Viswantha Swami became speechless!

Who knows what is working within a living being's mind?

Arunachala Siva.   

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »
Dear Subramanian,

This has become more funny with the involvement of monkeys. Any healthy humor with monkeys involved is like icing the cake.

God I wish I would have traveled in time to experience the physical presence of master in those days with all these incidents happening around.