Author Topic: on... there is only (I) everywhere, seen, heard, everything is I  (Read 1568 times)

Nagaraj

• View Profile
on... there is only (I) everywhere, seen, heard, everything is I
« on: December 23, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »
Dear I,

(I) posted this reply in the topic "Where are the Jnanis... ?"

"On your query whether there is anyone else on the plannet. My "I' answer is No. There is no one else apart from your (I) Self.

Yes there is an Ashram for Jananis or meditation centre or a church where people talk about all these things. exactly like a sort of working group... doing some practice, disscuss etc... It is in YOU (I) itself. Its the Discussion and doubting analysing etc... everything - between 'I' and 'I'

There is only I everywhere. All that is seen heard everything is the I. nothing apart from it"

A further thought flashed to (me) and (I) felt a need to post it here as a new topic

As said earlier, there is only I everywhere. All that is seen heard everything is the I. nothing apart from it. This is true as long as the Jiva (I) is there because only Jiva sees (I) everywhere but not the Brahman or the Self for the Self does not see anything because the Self itself is.

Jiva is.... as long there is one who holds any knowledge of Self.

Self does not hold any knowledge for it itself is knowledge.

In Ramana Hridayam, of 'Who' ...... verbatim

38. The two statements, " 'I do not know myself' and 'I know myself', are equally ridiculous. Does anyone, anywhere have two selves, so that the self can become an object of knowledge to himself? Know from the common experience of all men alike that the real Self is only one.

39. The man overcome by illusion, not having attained his own natural state by realizing the Truth through the Quest and abiding as That which is ever shining within the Heart of all beings as the Real Self, disputes (saying)'There is something real', 'No (it is not)', 'It has form', 'it does not', 'it is One', 'It is in two parts', 'it is neither'.

45. I shall (here) state clearly the truth among the three contentions, that Deliverance is with form, that It is without form,  that It is both ways; True Deliverance is just the utter extinction of him, named 'I', who thus investigates the truth among these contentions.

is also said by jiva (I)

Salutations to Sri Ramana.
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: on... there is only (I) everywhere, seen, heard, everything is I
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 08:46:48 AM »
Dear Nagaraj,

That is why Advaita says that Jagat is mithya, seemingly real.
It will become Real, when a person attains Jnana for such a
person everything is Brahmaswarupam.  Bhagavan Ramana
gives the same idea in Sri Arunachala Pancharatnam, Verse 5.

Arunachala Siva.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »
Dear I,

When any new devotee cam by and asked about the life of Bhagawan Ramana, He used to reply saying, read Arunachala Pancharatnam. It is said that Arunachala Pancharatnam is verily the Autobiography of Bhagawan Himself.

Infact, looking closer at the life of Bhagawan, one cannot but infer that His has been or seems like the path of Bhathi only, Absolutely Sharanagati. This is so evidently reflected in his Pancharatna and openly reflected in Arunachala Akshara mana Malai. Such love is mysterious and are the ways f the Jnanis.

there is no difference between Bhakthi Yoga and Jnana Yoga.

Jiva surrendering himself wholly is his/its own death which is Sharanagati.

Salutations to Sri Ramana
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:34:09 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 03:35:09 PM »
Dear Nagaraj,

Yes.  Similarly, Bhagavan Ramana has said to some new visitors
asking about His biography to read the Sri Ramana Ashottaram
of Sri Viswanatha Swami.  It covers His place of birth, His gothra,
His father's name, His living in Madurai, His Atma Jnana Udayam
in Chokkappa Naicken Street, His reaching Arunachala, His stay
in Virupaksha Cave, Skandasramam, His works like Upadesa Saram,
Sad Darsanam, Arunachala Stuti Panchakam, Sri Ramana Gita etc.,
It also speaks about Matrumukti and finally ends as Om Sri Purushottamaya Namah.  There are implicit references about His

Arunachala Siva.