Author Topic: Where Are the Jnanis ?  (Read 2011 times)

rideforever

• View Profile
Where Are the Jnanis ?
« on: December 22, 2009, 03:36:40 PM »
Hi

I am having a lot of insights at the moment.  And I would like to be among jnanis (or whoever) to discuss them.  It's quite unbelievable some of the things I am thinking ... like how do I know there is anyone else on the planet ?

Anyway ... is there an Ashram for Jnanis or a meditation centre or a church somewhere on the planet where people talk about these things.  Sort of like a working group ... do some practice, then discuss etc...

?
* Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!  Spears shall be shaken, Shields shall be splintered,
* A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
* Ride now, ride for ruin and the world's ending                                       
* Death !!  Death !!  Death !!

Nagaraj

• View Profile
Re: Where Are the Jnanis ?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 06:23:43 PM »
Dear I,

On your query whether there is anyone else on the plannet. My "I' answer is No. There is no one else apart from your (I) Self.

Yes there is an Ashram for Jananis or meditation centre or a church where people talk about all these things. exactly like a sort of working group... doing some practice, disscuss etc... It is in YOU (I) itself. Its the Discussion and doubting analysing etc... everything - between 'I' and 'I'

There is only I everywhere. All that is seen heard everything is the I. nothing apart from it

Salutations to Sri Ramana
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 06:33:25 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

ramanaduli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »
to meet the people, and discuss with others is itself a desire. It is clear that, if we realise same "I" is everywhere, then what is there to discuss.
When we feel everywhere we are present, then I think meeting the other person is looking ourselves in the mirror. :D

Ramanaduli :

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 08:44:05 AM »
Dear Ramanaduli,

If you could see everywhere, every person, every being as I, then
you have reached state as described by Bhagavan Ramana in
Sri Arunachala Pancharatnam, Verse 5, "Unnitathil oppuvitta uLLathal epozhuthum UnnaikaNdu ellamum Unnuruvai...."

Arunachala Siva. 

rideforever

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »
wisdom
* Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!  Spears shall be shaken, Shields shall be splintered,
* A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
* Ride now, ride for ruin and the world's ending                                       
* Death !!  Death !!  Death !!