Author Topic: OUR BODY  (Read 2247 times)

KANNAN05

• View Profile
OUR BODY
« on: August 12, 2008, 07:07:33 AM »
Dear members,

I want to say for you that we are not just this body .Only the soul is coming and going.So,when we die we should not worry of anything.Even our Father,Mother ,Sisters,Brothers,Uncles,Aunts etc.Before dying we must not worry and if our Parents worry.We must say for them to not to cry because one day all will die including me .So think that only the soul goes out of our body and we will be happy because no trouble for the soul and for you and me.We will get freedom by dying.

Yours.
ss kannan.

DRPVSSNRAJU

• View Profile
    • BE AS YOU ARE
Re: OUR BODY
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 10:19:47 AM »
The power of imagination(kalpana sakti)deludes us and makes us feel that we are coming in and going out.This is because we are superimposing the
movements of the body and mind on us due to defect of Adhyasa.Actually we dont go anywhere.If we abide in the adjunctless self-conscious being
we will come to know that all this coming and going are phenomena happening on the screen of pure self-conscious being.Once we get posited in the reality of pure self-conscious being,the imagination comes to a stand still by itself.Coming in and going out are there only when we think ourselves as
body bound mind,otherwise there is no coming in and going out.It is only the thought which feels that it is coming in and going out but our nature is not
thought but pure self-conscious being.
pvssnraju

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: OUR BODY
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 02:03:01 PM »
Dear Kannan05, we are not going anywhere.  More particularly,  our soul is not going or coming anywhere.  When the body goes, it is not the body which is going, but the mind and prana, with all its 'vasanas'.  We are here ever present, shining with effulgence.

Arunachala Siva. 

Dear Kannan05  and others, we are not going anywhere.
The soul is not definitely going anywhere.   When we die,
only our mind and prana and all the vasanas are going to
take a new birth.  We are ever present, shining with
effulgence.

Arunachala Siva.