Author Topic: This Board  (Read 2853 times)

Graham

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This Board
« on: October 03, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »
Under no circumstances should members click on any links posted in this section of the Forum without first thoroughly checking them out with Google.

I will do my utmost to prevent spammers and other internet scum from having access to the forum, but I cannot watch 24 hours a day - currently there are many dozens of potential spammers banned from this forum and hundreds of IP addresses denied access to all of my sites.

There are also many thousands of sites hosting malware, which is downloaded to your computer as soon as the website page opens - this is particularly true with Internet Explorer, which is specifically targeted by malware creators.

Fake security software and fake online virus/spyware scans are the major culprits in stealing identities and compromising computers, often subverting them into botnets. They succeed by scaring visitors into downloading compromised virus software along with rootkits and other trojans.

Please be careful.

Graham

Ritter

• View Profile
Re: This Board
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 10:18:07 PM »
Yes, I agree with you Graham. Today you can't believe "anyone and anything", ONLY to checked web sites, anti-virus software solutions, etc.

There are too many fake anti-virus software, so you must wide open your eyes when you surf, download or install anything...