Author Topic: Mahabali, Vaamana and Trivikrama  (Read 6774 times)

Nagaraj

• View Profile
Re: Mahabali, Vaamana and Trivikrama
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 10:14:54 PM »
Dear I,

I get opportunity to visit Ramana Maharshi allmost everyday by reading Sri Subramanians post everyday, even other such wonderful posts by other members as well. These posts reflect pure Love, Compassion, eternity, the splendor of the unending Self. The wonder of True Realisation that it Is.

Why Vishnu had to take 10 Avatars? He could have done off with just only one avatar?  Why do you want Ramana Maharshi, when so many saints have already to come to earth?

Why do we eat everyday? why not we just eat only once and be done with it for entire life? Why do we need to breathe again and again? why not just breathe just once and be done with it?

and

I would like to say one thing, which is not relevant to this topic.
I hope you would not use Bhagavan's photo as your profile image,
unless you are Bhagavan himself.  

I am impelled to respond to this, because, even though, this has not been addressed to me, and since, I too have the picture of my beloved Bhagavan, I am urged to say that,

The division that Bhagavan is not here in me is not there at all. Tell me where Bhagavan is not in first place? Or tell me where Only is Bhagavan so that I can keep the picture there!

Please see, that you are not able to see Bhagavan here, so you have to enquire as to who is Bhagavan, Who am I to whom this question is arising, Who am I, who is the doubter...

There is no harm, it is absolutely not any matter of pride if one profess to say that He is Bhagavan, because, when wisdom dawns, one will realise that Ego I is by itself God as well! Where from the moon derives the light? The moon derives the light from Sun! It is the same light that shines forth everywhere and in everything.

It is foremost to see God first and foremost in every human being and failing so is not a sin, but a grace in itself for wisdom to dawn. Every division that exists is only there to reveal the Self.

I would like to quote a note from Bhagawan -

Searching who this ‘I’ was,
Soon I found
You only standing as the heaven of bliss,
You only, blessed Lord! — (Thayumanavar)

(2) Not knowing who I was,
I used to speak of ‘I’ and ‘mine’
But I am You and mine is You,
Lord whom all the gods adore. — (Nammalvar)

Though I have become You and You alone exist
Undestroyed the ‘I’ persists
As I within that knows
And I that turns to what is known,
The many things knowing and unknowing

Bhagavan added that many similar quotations could be
found elsewhere among Alwar’s songs. Dr. S. Rao took the
book (Tiruvoimozhi) from Bhagavan’s hand
and said, “I see there is a commentary also.” On this stanza
which says, “I discover that I am You, and all that I called
mine is You,” the Visishtadvaita commentator said, “I reached
so near God as to regard I and mine as God himself.

Salutations to Sri Ramana
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:03:46 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Akira

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 12:41:21 AM »
To: Nagaraj ;

It is good to have firm belief in advaita theory.
But do not apply it to daily life as long as you have 'I am the body' idea.

If you are Bhagavan, do we have to listent to your words as Bhagavan's words?

I am just saying that using Bhagavan's photo as your profile image is so disrespectful to Bhagavan.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 09:14:19 AM »
Dear I,

It is good to have firm belief in advaita theory.
But do not apply it to daily life as long as you have 'I am the body' idea.
If you are Bhagavan, do we have to listent to your words as Bhagavan's words?
I am just saying that using Bhagavan's photo as your profile image is so disrespectful to Bhagavan.

Firstly, Advaita is not a theory. If you see it as a theory, you are intellectualizing it. Advaita is nothing but anoother name for Self!

Please see,

1. who is the 'I' that feels that this is disrespectful to Bhagavan.
2. Please see who is the 'I' that thinks one has 'I am the body' idea
3. Please see who is the 'I' that thinks 'It is good to have firm belief in advaita theory. But do not apply it to daily life as long as you have 'I am the body' idea.'

Please see, the question whether 'I am the body' idea is within yourself. Enquire who is the 'I' who identifies with 'I am the Body' idea. I am Bhagavan, You are Bhagavan, everyone is Bhagavan! Tell me who is not Bhagavan? Where is Bhagavan not?

When you recognise this Chaitanya, that Chaitanya is all pervading. everything, just like how a string passes through all pearl beeds, so does this. It is the same Chaitanya that shine here within, that shines within you. I am you, You am I.

This question, that I am not Bhagavan is not here, and I am not priding about, I am at most humble, at saying this, because, I have total conviction about the fact, that I - Am Bhagavan without an iota of doubt, for Where is Bhagavan NOT?

To recognise that the other is not actually other but yourself is the recognition of this Divya Chaitanya. In Bible, we have 'Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself' Why? because, Thy neighbor is yourself. By hurting your neighbor, you are hurting yourself, by loving your neighbor, you are loving yourself. By seeing God in your neighbor, you are seeing God in yourself! You are God, Aatma, Chaitanya, You are that Self.

Please enquire to whom are all these thoughts are arising to. Who am I, Who am I to whom these questions are arising.!

Salutations to Sri Ramana
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 10:23:16 AM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Akira

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2010, 08:21:09 AM »
..also..when u take part in any of the topics [ u can re-open any topic, anytime!] and share your personal experiences..which i have read so many of...you become a part of the forum family. Your daily interaction and participation only widens the scope of this forum...

Thank you for your comment.

Akira

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 08:29:55 AM »
bzzzzz..... bzzzzzz....  ;D

To : amiatall

What does ' bzzzzz..... bzzzzzz....  ;D'  mean?

Please express yourself in understandable language
instead of scribbling meaningless letters like a five year old boy.

Akira

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 12:51:25 AM »
Re: What does ' bzzzzz..... bzzzzzz.... ' mean?
« Sent to: Akira on: February 27, 2010, 12:18:11 AM »

oh, so what is bad about being 5 year old boy?  Cheesy

bzzzz is a sound, expressed in letters, that is all there is to it.

amiatall

--------------------------------------------------------

Amiatall sent me a personal message above.
I do not understand what he wants to say.
I post it here in case some of you can understand.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 12:53:13 AM by Akira »