General Category > General Discussion

Nochur Venkatraman

<< < (2/7) > >>

ramanaduli:
When I heard about the Sankra Tv from Subramaniyan ji , I felt very sorry for not having that particular channel in my Desh. I got lots of useless
channels except Sankara Tv. At the same time I wanted to know more about the him. I think it is Bhagavan's grace I read more about Nochur from these posts.
Thanks to mmohan for writing about Nochur.

Ramanaduli

sanjaya_ganesh:
Dear all

Sorry to reopen this very old topic. But Nagaraj garu - have you posted these talks somewhere we can access?

Also, does anyone know if Brahmasree Nochur comes to Bangalore these days?

Many thanks
Sanjay

Subramanian.R:
Dear sanjaya-ganesh,

It will be very difficult to post Nochur's talks in Forum. For example his talks on  Ulladu Narpadu covering a period of six years,
totally for 42 hours, that too in Tamizh, to be translated and posted here, would take at least 1000 posts. It is better to obtain
those CDs and do the sravanam, careful listening. His talks on Atma Vidya Kirtanam, (only 5 verses) run to 6 hours.  He is a
thorough bred scholar in Sri Ramana's teaching and he has also experienced atma anubhavam. He is married and has got a
male child.  He owns a house in Tiruvannamalai and on the days when he is not touring, he is there. He comes to the Asramam
on the days of his staying in Asramam and do meditation in Samadhi Hall. I have seen him in the Asramam for about 3 or 4 times.
He has come to Bangalore once in a year and gives talks. Once I heard him talk on Sri Daskinamurty Stotram for 7 days each day one
hour. His discourses in Bangalore are intimated beforehand in the Hindu newspaper two days before.     

Once Sri Ganesan told in the introductory remark that Nochur is the living representative of Sri Bhagavan and His teachings.
Once Smt Kanakammal has also attended his discourses in Chennai.  He has seen Kunju Swami and other direct devotees
and has talked to them.

Arunachala Siva.   

ksksat27:

--- Quote from: Subramanian.R on May 09, 2012, 04:22:08 PM ---Dear sanjaya-ganesh,

It will be very difficult to post Nochur's talks in Forum. For example his talks on  Ulladu Narpadu covering a period of six years,
totally for 42 hours, that too in Tamizh, to be translated and posted here, would take at least 1000 posts. It is better to obtain
those CDs and do the sravanam, careful listening. His talks on Atma Vidya Kirtanam, (only 5 verses) run to 6 hours.  He is a
thorough bred scholar in Sri Ramana's teaching and he has also experienced atma anubhavam. He is married and has got a
male child.  He owns a house in Tiruvannamalai and on the days when he is not touring, he is there. He comes to the Asramam
on the days of his staying in Asramam and do meditation in Samadhi Hall. I have seen him in the Asramam for about 3 or 4 times.
He has come to Bangalore once in a year and gives talks. Once I heard him talk on Sri Daskinamurty Stotram for 7 days each day one
hour. His discourses in Bangalore are intimated beforehand in the Hindu newspaper two days before.     

Once Sri Ganesan told in the introductory remark that Nochur is the living representative of Sri Bhagavan and His teachings.
Once Smt Kanakammal has also attended his discourses in Chennai.  He has seen Kunju Swami and other direct devotees
and has talked to them.

Arunachala Siva.

--- End quote ---

where can one obtain his CDs?  Please give website address and also the shop details.  I dont think Sri Ramasramam has his collections.

Subramanian.R:
Dear Krishnan,

Some CDS are available in Sri Ramanasramam. Otherwise, when he comes to Bangalore for a discourse, (he comes once in
a year), all his CDS are displayed at the counter and these can be purchased. Another place is Sri Ramana Kendra, Alamelu
manga Puram in Chennai or in any place where he conducts his satsangh in Chennai. It takes place again once in every
year either at Narada Gana Sabha or Tattvaloka Auditorium in in Raja Annamlai Puram, Chennai. Narada Gana Sabha is in
North Usman Road, Chennai. In these places, the CDs are kept in display for sale.

As far as I know there is no method by which one can obtain his CDs by post.     

Arunachala Siva.       

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version