details about Sri Nochur Venkatraman.  You are quite
fortunate to have listened to him also and that too in
Sri Ramanasramam.  We have in this 21st century, such
great rubies and saffires who are less known to most of
us.  Perhaps Nochur Venkatraman may be another Ramana
for the sake of present day people.  His talks in Sri Sankara
TV, for about 5 or 6 days were wonderful.  He spoke in
Malayalam mixed Tamil of Palakkad, with many quotations
in Sanskrit and many anecdotes from Bhagavan Ramana.
I was telling my wife that I was reminded of Sri Sankara's
verse in Sri Sivananda Lahari:  "O Siva, you are like a grain
amidst the chaff which are other gods."  Nochur Venkatraman proved within that short duration that he is a Ruby amongst glass-stones!

Thank you.  Please share further information about Nochur
if you have.

Arunachala Siva.           

ramanaduli:
When I heard about the Sankra Tv from Subramaniyan ji , I felt very sorry for not having that particular channel in my Desh. I got lots of useless
channels except Sankara Tv. At the same time I wanted to know more about the him. I think it is Bhagavan's grace I read more about Nochur from these posts.
Thanks to mmohan for writing about Nochur.

Ramanaduli

sanjaya_ganesh:
Dear all

Sorry to reopen this very old topic. But Nagaraj garu - have you posted these talks somewhere we can access?

Also, does anyone know if Brahmasree Nochur comes to Bangalore these days?

Many thanks
Sanjay

Nagaraj:
to reproduce his talk into posts is sure a very tough job...  it is highly impossible to bring into writing, it is only "Sravanam, Mananam NidhiDhyasanam"

here you will find his travel schedule -

http://nochursravana.com/programme-listing/

And here is an invaluable source for his pravachanams, and also many other eminent person's talks

http://sumukam.wordpress.com/discourses/brahma-sri-nochur-venkatarama/

Dear i, please download these and enjoy the ambrosia of Bhagavan, Sri Nochur does "Ramana Viniyogam" to one and all 

Salutations to Bhagavan

Subramanian.R:
Dear sanjaya-ganesh,

It will be very difficult to post Nochur's talks in Forum. For example his talks on  Ulladu Narpadu covering a period of six years,
totally for 42 hours, that too in Tamizh, to be translated and posted here, would take at least 1000 posts. It is better to obtain
those CDs and do the sravanam, careful listening. His talks on Atma Vidya Kirtanam, (only 5 verses) run to 6 hours.  He is a
thorough bred scholar in Sri Ramana's teaching and he has also experienced atma anubhavam. He is married and has got a
male child.  He owns a house in Tiruvannamalai and on the days when he is not touring, he is there. He comes to the Asramam
on the days of his staying in Asramam and do meditation in Samadhi Hall. I have seen him in the Asramam for about 3 or 4 times.
He has come to Bangalore once in a year and gives talks. Once I heard him talk on Sri Daskinamurty Stotram for 7 days each day one
hour. His discourses in Bangalore are intimated beforehand in the Hindu newspaper two days before.     

Once Sri Ganesan told in the introductory remark that Nochur is the living representative of Sri Bhagavan and His teachings.
Once Smt Kanakammal has also attended his discourses in Chennai.  He has seen Kunju Swami and other direct devotees
and has talked to them.

Arunachala Siva.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version