Author Topic: intution is good or bad  (Read 2477 times)

ramanaduli

• View Profile
intution is good or bad
« on: June 07, 2009, 07:55:57 AM »
Dear sir,

In the path of devotion, or self inquiery, sometimes we can feel what the opposite people is going to tell. Due to the old habit, mind is geting ready to
face  the situation in favour of ourself. In this situation what we have to do. Do we have to ignore intuation.

Ramanaduli

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: intution is good or bad
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 11:01:19 AM »
Dear Ramanaduli,

You will yourself know by experience whether the intuition
is good or bad, whether it comes true or not.  You can follow
accordingly.

Arunachala Siva. 

vinita

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 11:12:08 AM »
dear ramanaduli,

as far as my understanding goes, intuition is neither good nor bad. sometimes we may get a foreboding of something going wrong...and it actually turns out like that. maybe that is intuition...maybe it is that a certain type of energy attracts similar energy. by that i mean, if we have some intrinsic fears, which have not recieved the light of consciousness, the fears come to be realised.

however, if we are conscious of these things then whatever happens, we are able to deal with it in the best way we can. we just accept the event without any recriminations / blame. that takes out the "goodness" or "badness" of the event.

so we may have intutions...but nothing is good or bad....least of all intutions.

love,
vinita

ramanaduli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 02:45:16 PM »
Dear vinita

when there is full of consiousness we do not have fear,anger sort of any bad things.?
 Is it so? All bad things take place due to unconsiousness... Sometimes, I can see good and bad. As Udai ji says, I sit and look where the fear is arising
whether If I avoid to do or thinking the result of event. In this way i am wasting time.

Ramanaduli

munagala

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 05:15:11 PM »
Dear Ramandudli, Vinita,

As we gain concentration of mind the mind develops some minor and major siddis.

Intuition is one such thing. Do not pay attention to it much as it will distract us from the path.

Intuition is bad when you start knowing things in advance and it spoils your peace of mind. We should restrain ourselves from predicting for others.

Regards,
Munagala