Author Topic: Free download of Bhagawan's works.  (Read 3417 times)

DRPVSSNRAJU

• View Profile
    • BE AS YOU ARE
Free download of Bhagawan's works.
« on: March 04, 2009, 01:53:07 PM »
Dear sirs,
            I have written the book called "The Art of Self-Enquiry" based on teachings of Bhagawan Sri Ramana

Maharshi and i have commented on Upadesa Saram in this forum and i have uploaded both these books to

http://www.esnips.com/web/ramana-maharshi from which you can download these books if you are interested.

Sri SRK Udai gave word to word translation of Sanskrit text of Bhagawan into English and he prepared this ebook

with good heart taking lot of pains, sparing his precious time in his busy schedule of his job.I am always greatful

to him in this matter.I also advise the readers to go through the commentaries on Upadesa Saram by Sri Srk Udai

because he presented the subject in contemporary language without much eastern jargon.Similarly

Sri Subramanian gave meaning of Tamil text to English and his commentary is quite resourceful.

In the web address i have given,commentary on Upadesa Saram is available in Telugu,and another book titled

"Nenevadanu" which is a commentary on "who am i" by me.I wrote life history of Bhagawan and role of Guru

in the spiritual development in Telugu book called "Divya Purushudu Bhagawan Sri Ramana Maharshi" which will be

available in few days in the same site.So Telugu speaking people interested in Bhagawan can download these

Telugu books.

Thank you all~Dr.Raju.
pvssnraju

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Free download of Bhagawan's works.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »
Dear Dr. Raju,

I am extremely happy and am thankful for your downloadable
materials, which you have done with great interest and care.

Thanking you, Dr. Raju.  Let Bhagavan be ever with you and your family.

Subramanian. R

DRPVSSNRAJU

• View Profile
    • BE AS YOU ARE
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 08:26:11 PM »
Dear Subramanian and Srk Udai,
                        I am lucky to receive blessings of elderly devotee of Bhagawan like you and wise

man like Srk Udai.I am greatful to both of you.
pvssnraju

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 09:08:16 PM »
Dear Dr Raju,

Thanks for providing your work online freely. I really appreciate you and all those who have been part of this work. Its really wonderful that such serious and useful contribution is being shared in this forum. It also raises the quality of the forum now! Hope to see much more works from you

Best Wishes and Regards
Nagaraj
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 10:46:26 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

DRPVSSNRAJU

• View Profile
    • BE AS YOU ARE
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 01:16:21 PM »
Dear Nagraj,
                Thank so much for your good words and encouragement. 
pvssnraju