Author Topic: Miracles Do Happen  (Read 1729 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Miracles Do Happen
« on: February 25, 2009, 12:51:25 PM »
Sri Kameswaran, in 1943, when he was just 2 years old, had first gone to Asramam with his father.  Bhagavan Ramana once said that "you can think of about any god's name of your choice and simply go on meditating on that name."  It was His answer to a query, and Kameswaran was very much pleased.  Bhagavan's eyes, he felt, were so powerful and attractive they forced them to remain still. Kameswaran went to the Asramam frequently even after Bhagavan's  Maha Nirvana, and he had a special attraction for the Old Hall, where Bhagavan had sat for many years. Once he had an opportunity to listen to Bhagavan beautifully explaining Viveka Choodamani for about half an hour.

In 1994, he had some difference of opinion with his eldest son in fixing the marriage of his second daughter.  He went to Bhagavan Ramana's photo and asked him to solve the dispute.   He sat for three days, and Bhagavan told him to do whatever he had considered as his duty and that his son's views were only secondary in the matter.  He took it as a direction from Bhagavan Ramana and proceeded further.

In 1995, he was in a very depressed mood because of some tiff with his son again.  He prayed before Bhagavan Ramana's photo.  He saw something move in Bhagavan's photo saying: "Was he your son and you the father?  What were you before your son's birth and why do you worry? Iswara is only father for all of us."

Even after Maha Nirvana, one day, he saw a bright diamond glow around Bhagavan's head which lasted for about 10 minutes.   He felt that Bhagavan to be still there and everywhere.

(Source: Video Interviews, Mountain Path, Deepam, 2007)

Arunachala Siva.         

Ganesh_b01

Re: Miracles Do Happen
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 05:56:15 PM »
Dear Subramanian,

You have been posting 'Miracles do Happen' I have been reading all your posts earnestly. Just by reading the posts on 'Miracles do Happen' I feel good. Each time, I feel graced by Bhagawan. I feel the presence of Bhagawan. I feel as I I am the devotee being described and Bhagawan is corresponding to me. At least by this I am able to be with Bhagawan and see him and hear his sweet voice and also his lovely and very graceful eyes. He is not distant from us. He is here and now.

O Bhagawan I love you.