Author Topic: Miracles Do Happen  (Read 1534 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Miracles Do Happen
« on: February 01, 2009, 09:40:29 AM »
Rajapalayam Ramani Ammal was a great Krishna devotee.  Once
she had a dream where she saw a strange sage-like person coming
down a Hill and she was captivated by his grandeur.  When she
was sixteen, her relative Mrs. Kumaraswamy Raja brought the
book Sri Ramana Vijayam, the Tamil biography of Bhagavan Ramana. Mrs. Raja's servant boy brought that book to Ramani Ammal. When she touched the book, she lost body consciousness!  She started reading the book.  As soon as she saw Bhagavan Ramana's photo
(taken at the age of 21) she again became speechless. She developed an intense desire to see Bhagavan Ramana in Tiruvannamalai. She left Rajapalayam secretly and came to Arunachala.  When she saw Bhagavan coming down from the Hills, after a stroll, she found only a column of fire and not Bhagavan's
body.  When with great feeling of guilt, she wanted to tell  Bhagavan Ramana that she had come without telling anyone in family, she heard Bhagavan Ramana telling someone:  "I also ran away from home and when I reached the Madurai station, I was so much frieghtened!"  This conversation gave her immense relief. 

In the dining hall, when she was hesitant where to sit, since there were seperate rows for brahmins and non brahmins, Bhagavan Ramana  looked at her and then said: " Let someone put a leaf here, she does not know where to sit!" and made her to sit and have lunch with Him!

On many occasions, Rajapalayam Ramani Ammal had lost body consciousness for several hours, when she was sitting in the Old
Hall and when Bhagavan Ramana was gazing at her!

Arunachala Siva.