Author Topic: how to tackle other's mind? giving suggestions,pacifying orignore  (Read 2044 times)

ramanaduli

• View Profile
Dear sirs

The pacifying mind topic is going on still. By the way, I want to know, as we are living in the family and society,
how to tackle other's mind. It starts from home to world, everywhere. The man who realised sanyasi only does not have(living on hills) problem
 I think. Because he does not need  anything from anybody.

Ramanaduli

DRPVSSNRAJU

• View Profile
    • BE AS YOU ARE
Re: how to tackle other's mind? giving suggestions,pacifying orignore
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 07:39:47 AM »
Dear Ramanadli,
                     Only when we interact with others the contents that lie dormant in the deeper layers of the unconscious mind are brought
to conscious level and are spent up.Interactng with others is not a hindrance to our spiritual growth but interacting with others with Bheda
buddhi (mind with separative feeling) is a hindrance to spiritual growth.If you are aware during interaction separative feeling will not be there.
You are just a passive awareness, witnessing the interaction without any judgement,evaluation from your side.When you relate with the other
with love as the basis,interaction with the other helps your spritual growth because in that state of love the other is not really other to you.

Many Sannyasis are escapists.They do not know the art of healthy interaction.In order to protect themselves they live an organised isolation.
They are dependent on the society for their needs and majority of them do not contribute anything to society spiritually because they have
no proper understanding.Majority of them are liability to the society.

pvssnraju

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: how to tackle other's mind? giving suggestions,pacifying orignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 12:33:11 PM »
Dear srkudai,  Exactly.  Play your role.  If you have to give
anger, give it without vengence, just to correct the other person.
Bhagavan Ramana very occasionally displayed mild anger.  Even
that was only to correct the other person but not to score a point
over him.  When someone in the Hall kept on arguing, inspite
of patient clarifications from Bhagavan, Bhagavan said, "All
right, do you want to me give you in writing that  I lost in debate?
I shall do it.  Please bring Naryana Iyer and he shall register the
stamp paper on which I would write and this man can take it
and go."

Arunachala Siva.